Chapter 17

👆just to show what the man in black looks like
Author's POV
The man in black was still watching Jimin and Jungkook and couldn't stand the way Jungkook treated Jimin.

So he decided enough is enough. He called Dahyeon and told him that he's gonna kidnap Jimin.

Kidnapping Jimin for the man in black is easier than opening a ziplock bag.

The man in black's POV
First of all Jimin despises Jungkook and would do anything to go outside.

I tracked down Jungkook's location and went by myself no guards needed.

I sneaked under Jungkook and Jimin's bedroom while Jungkook was in the shower and Jimin sleeping of course.

I waited patiently for Jungkook to leave and for Jimin to wake up. I waited for about three hours and half.

When Jungkook finally left, I snuck out of the bed and waited til I heated no sounds, then I woke Jimin up. He woke up rubbing his eyes and looked at me and with orange eyes( which means confusion btw).

Well no shit. Dahyeon wasn't lying when he said that the boy's eye color changes.

"Who are you" Jimin asked me. "I'm the one who will get you out of here." "You mean it let's go now." Jimin replied as his eyes turned hazel ( meaning excitement.) "please get me out of here." Jimin desperately begged me to get him out of here. What exactly did Jungkook do this boy.

Author's POV
The man in black took Jimin to house with no problem. " can you take off your hood." Jimin asked with his orange eyes.

"If I show my face you will have to stay with me for the rest of your life." The man in black said.

"I promise." Jimin said as pointed out is pinky finger.

" a promise should never be broken okay." Replied the man in black as he locked their pinky.

He took off his hood and........

~with Jungkook
After going to the wear house I went back to my room to check on Jimin but he wasn't there.

I looked all around the house he still wasn't anywhere to be found. There is no way that he can escape my men. 

I called Namjoon hyung he didn't the phone. I went to check the camera but found nothing.

Author's POV

"Where the fuck are you Jimin I swear to anything dark and unholy if I find I'm gonna impregnate you I don't care if you're underage." Jungkook said as he psychotically held the bedsheets Jimin was sleeping on.

When it was time for bed, Jungkook was snuggling against the sheets Jimin was on.

" YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME." Jungkook kept saying over and over again. He is going crazy over Jimin.

He couldn't even sleep properly.

~back with Jimin and the masked man

Y...y....you a....are

Who do you think is the man in Black. I finally know who to make the man in black. Also is it me or is the story really slow.