chapter 1

Hope you enjoy.

Jungkook POV
Jungkook drives up to my girlfriends house and she was wearing a white thong with no bras not that she needed one she has pretty flat chest anyways. I had my fun and left her and went on my mission. I went inside an alley waiting for the others. I waited for an hour and none of them came so I went to take a walk and waited for there call.

Jimin POV
After diner I went in my room and played with my plushie. An hour later I went to bed but I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs to get some Ice Cream and all the lights in the house were off. I assumed that my parents where sleeping so I decide to sneak out I slowly open the door and went out. The air felt so cold that I wished that I took a jacket or hoodie with me but I didn't wanna go back in afraid that my parents would wake up if they heard me. Slowly I took my first step outside. The outside world was so cold and quiet yet so beautiful my whole childhood I spend all my time in my room looking out the window. I continued walking until I found a girl who look my age looking at my eyes I was confuse why weren't his eyes red(author note: his parents whore contact so he won't feel left out and held him that everyone in the world also had red eyes). Are those contacts? They look so real. Asked the girl. I didn't know what contacts meant so I just said yes and walked away. After two hours of walking around I said to myself that it's time to go back. Right then and there I realized that I got lost luckily I had my phone with me so I could just navigate home. While I took my phone I saw a dirty man who looked hungry asked me for money I didn't have any money so I just game him the cookies I had in my pocket he looked so grateful. I asked him where did he live he told me he leaved on the streets. I asked why does he leave on the streets he replied that he had no where else to go. I felt sorry for him but I couldn't do nothing about it so I apologized and walked back home.

As I was walking home I bumped into a very tall man I looked up and he was very handsome. He had big round eyes thin lips and a very sharp jaw I realized that I staring for too long so I apologize and went back home.

When I got home my parents where still asleep I tip toed to my room. When I got to my bedroom door I hear the lights switching on and my mom came out of her room and asked me what I was doing I said nothings and went in bedroom door. She open my door and said "why are you still up at this hour". "I can't sleep" I replied. She said okay and left leaving the door open. "Close my door when you leave please" I yelled and she just ignored it.

Jungkook POV
While I went on my walk a very petite boy bump into me he was very cute he had ruby eye contacts, a button nose, and thick pink lips. He started at me for a while then apologies and left. I look back at him and saw how thick his ass was. My phone suddenly rang it was Namjoon my jacket in the mafia and the one who also do all the brain work. He called me and asked "where are you man" "the mission is cancelled" he said. "I was taking a walk waiting for you guys to call me but the mission is canceled I gonna be there in 30 minutes" I replied.

I went in my car and drove up to mansion and parked in the parking lot. I got out and when in my mansion. I took a shower and put my boxers and layer on my head thinking about that boy with the red eye contacts. I always loved petite people and I'm only dating Jiyeon just because she's petite but the boy was more petite than her and his thick too. If I see him again he would be mine not even when I see him again he is already mine who ever dares to stop me from taking him and making him would be six feet underground.

Thanks for reading my story and hope you like it and check out @jikooklover876  I got inspiration from there story jikook mafia.