Chapter 13

Jimin was struggling to get out of the chains that Jungkook put on his ankle. He was pulling and pushing on the chains just to have bruise added to his ankle.

Jungkook was on the balcony as he tried not to do anything that will hurt Jimin. " I should apologize." Jungkook thought as he was trying to find ways for Jimin to at least not be scared of him. "No I never apologize, so what if he is scared of me. He is mine anyways." Jungkook ranted as he was walking to his room where Jimin is. As soon as he open the door he was met with Jimin's dark blue eyes (indicating fear/sadness) it was the first time he saw this color but seeing how Jimin is practically trembling and trying to move away as he gets close, he could tell that Jimin was scared of him and that made a pang in his heart.

Jimin's pov
Jungkook open up the door as I felt my heart beating super fast as if I was about to get eaten by a whole pack of wolfs but there is nothing I can do. I saw approach with made me move closer to the wall as I try to at least have a small distance. I tried to silently wiggle my foot out of the chains. The back of my foot was out so I had to wiggle the rest of my foot out. My mom told me to always try my best even if I know that it's useless. I pretended that that my ankle was still in the chain as Jungkook kept approaching while mumbling something but thanks to my good hearing he was saying 'pls don't be scared of me' I didn't really pay attention to what he said but once he got close enough I kicked him where it hurts and ran to the door and I didn't have any luck as the door was locked.

3rd person's POV
Jimin twisted the door nob but it didn't even bulge. He panicked as he walked back to Jungkook and try to find the keys thinking that Jungkook is unconscious. as soon as he saw Jungkook eyes open, he panicked some more and couldn't handle the stress and passed out.

Jungkook got up to catch Jimin but only to find him on the floor passed out. He looked at him anger filled his eyes as he dragged him to his wear house as he was dragging by his hair.

On the way to his wear house Jimin started to fidget as he felt his scalp on fire. " let go of my hair it hurt." Jimin whined as Jungkook threw him over his shoulder to shorten the drip "put me down." Jimin whined as he was wiggling on Jungkook's hold. Jungkook smacked his ass so he would stop moving which worked a little. " why did you hit me not even my mom hit me who do you think you are." Jimin scolded as he stared trashing around again.

They arrived to the wear house as Jungkook threw Jimin on the floor. Jimin immediately got up and out the door. Jungkook was shook as he didn't expect that he soon ran after him. Long story short Jimin got caught and brought back to the wear house.

Jungkook tied Jimin to a chair. Jimin was glaring at him with orange eyes (meaning bravery)and a cute pout on his lips. Jungkook wanted to kiss those pink plump lips but he had to discipline Jimin since his parents didn't. He walked towards Jimin but Jimin's eyes turn rainbow as Jungkook froze " you will let me go out to the mall tomorrow, you will also let me go outside every day and whenever I want." Said Jimin trying to control Jungkook's minds but ended up passing out as it was his first try at hypnosism but it didn't worked at all ad Jungkook got to not go outside whenever I want. "Yes" replied Jungkook. "Wait.... What in the world just happen? Why is Jimin passed out on the chair? I don't even remember my tickling torture that I wanted to do. Did I even torture him." Jungkook asked himself as confusion filled his head, he decided to untie Jimin and bring back to his room.

Jihyoon was calling his father as he complained about Jungkook not paying attention to him but to the cute boy they saw that night and he was also talking about how he wanted to replace him and kill the boy. " I'll take care of it." Said Jihyoon's dad as a creepy smile was placed on his face.

Jungkook was walking down the stairs as he bumped into Jihyoon. "look where you're going." Jungkook said coldly as he walked past him. "Wait." Jihyoon said as Jungkook looked at him with an annoyed expression " what" "I quit." Jihyoon said as Jungkook approached him "repeat the words that just got out of your fucking mouth" Jihyoon stayed quiet as he just remembered the contract they had. "That's what I thought." Jungkook said as he walked away to his room.

The man in black's POV
I was on my computer trying to hack through Jungkook's security cameras which eventually worked as I saw a sleeping Jimin on Jungkook's bed which made my blood boil. Jimin is mine he should be sleeping on my bed plus I saw him before that jeon bastard, so he should be mine. I was watching Jimin until he woke and walk to the bathroom. Unlucky for me I can't watch him in there. I waited until he got out. He got out with towel around his waist. I dick instantly hardened as I saw Jimin's small waist and the form of his ass as he dropped the towel and bend down to pick it up and revealed his pink hole to me. I just wanted to cum in his hole and impregnated him.

3rd person's POV
Jungkook walked in his room and found Jimin butt naked as he smacked his ass. Jimin thinking his hypnosis worked, he asked if he could go outside. "No." Jungkook answered as Jimin started to ignore him again. " you better look at me or you'll regret it."