Chapter 24

3rd person's pov:
Jimin hugged Jungkook back and demanded to be put down. Jungkook assumed that Jimin was still mad at him but since Jimin's eyes turn black his emotions were also messed up. Jimin was looking at Jungkook dead in the eyes, Jungkook was also looking at Jimin and caught a glimpse of Jimin's eyes turning completely black for a second. Jungkook felt scared for the first time in his entire life.
"Ehem" said Jin as Jimin looked at Jin but this time his eyes were normal.
Jin was happy to see that Jungkook had someone who makes him happy.

— Two weeks later
Jungkook and Jimin were casually having peaceful breakfast on a Sunday morning until Jimin asked"what happened to my dad, is he alive?" Jungkook was shocked after hearing the question Jimin asked but decided to tell the truth.
" I'm pretty sure your dad escaped after seeing what I......... did to your mother." Jungkook replied with a little hesitation in his voice.
Jungkook found Jimin really strange after he was kidnapped, he looked fine on the outside but dead inside. Jungkook was really worried about this and decided he was gonna call Namjoon. He called Namjoon at 20 times but no one answered the phone.
"Namjoon won't answer the phone because he betrayed you. He was the one who kidnapped me" Jimin said staring dead into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook didn't believe Jimin because Namjoon is his best friend and would never betray him. He was mad he that Jimin made up such a lie and raised his hands to slap him but stopped mid way through remembering that he promised himself that he wouldn't hurt Jimin anymore. He dropped his hand to look at Jimin who still had a nonchalant look on his face.
"I thought you were gonna hit me are you scare or are you afraid that I'm right and you're wrong" Jimin said as his voice darkened at a little which took Jungkook by surprise. There was something wrong with Jimin but he didn't know what was wrong with him. Jungkook did not know what was wrong with Jimin but he knew that something was wrong and that he should try to fix him as soon as possible.
"If you smile we'll shopping together tomorrow" Jungkook said hoping to get a reaction out of Jimin but he just looked at him and rolled his eyes before focusing on the moving images on the tv.
At this point Jungkook didn't know what to do so he just left him alone for the time being and decided to call Jin instead.
"Jimin told me that Namjoon was the one who kidnapped him and has been acting weird do you think you would know what's wrong with him" Jungkook asked as soon as Jin picked the phone.
Jin replied that it was indeed Namjoon that kidnapped Jimin. That sentence crushed Jungkook. The man he trusted the most betrayed him.

Sorry it took so long to upload my phone was broken and I just bought a new one a couple of weeks ago.