Chapter 18

Author's POV
Jungkook was making a trash out of his mansion as he thought "how could I be so irresponsible to let Jimin escape like that." " if I find him he won't have legs to run with."

Meanwhile Jihyoon came back to the mansion after satisfying the old men.

He walked in and wondered what the fuck just happened in the house. He walked up the stairs and saw Jungkook throwing everything away.

"What's wrong" asked Jihyoon as he walked closer to Jungkook thinking it was finally his chance to win Jungkook's heart as Jimin is not around.

"You....you did it didn't you...." Jungkook calmly said confusing Jihyoon.

"W.....wha.......what did I do." Jihyoon responded as he started to panic.

"WHERE IS JIMIN HUH? DID YOU LET HIM GO? HUH!" Jungkook yelled as he gripped Jihyoon.

Jihyoon was not scared or worried about his life in fact he was happy that Jimin is gone and he also have Jungkook's attention.

"I didn't let him go remember you left me with the old man in the white van so I couldn't possibly let him go. It must've happened when we were gone." Jihyoon explained.

"It's still your not for trying to drug Jimin but you were too dumb and ended up drugging yourself. HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN?". Jungkook said not wainting to take the blame for the reason why Jimin is missing even tho it was totally his fault.

"That little it wouldn't be good once I catch him."

Jimin's POV:
"Y.....y......your....N....." before I finished my sentence someone knocked me out from behind. I mean it's fine as long as I have freedom it doesn't matter what I have to do to get it except for doing bad things.( I forgot Jimin was innocent for a few chapters)

Third person's POV
The next Jimin was taken to the airport by the man in black but of course he doesn't know where he is.

"I'm gonna take somewhere where you wouldn't see Jungkook and would be able to get out freely." Said the man in black as he was expecting Jimin to look happier but his eyes just turned blue at the fact that he will never be able to visit his home town .

As they were about to get in the plane, something more like someone yelled "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING MY PROPERTY."

Omg thank you so so so so so much for 1k reads and 136 likes it means so much to me as I thought that no one was gonna like my story so it makes me happy that people are actually reading my shitty story.   ;)