Chapter 8

3rd person's POV
"Why is the kiss different from my mom's kiss" asked Jimin as Jungkook wanted to cry. " because it's supposed to be different" answered Jungkook as Jimin stared at him with doubtful eyes. "Why did you hurt my legs." Jimin proceeded to ask his questions. " because you tried to run away from me." Answered Jungkook as Jimin asked another question. "Why can't I go outside." "Because it is dangerous." Answered Jungkook as Jimin pouted knowing that is the same thing his parents used to tell him. He rolled himself away from Jungkook as he said that he was mad at him. Jungkook walked after Jimin as asked for forgiveness. "Only if you let me go to outside every day." said Jimin as Jungkook agreed. Jimin was very happy that he doesn't have to sneak out anymore. He rolled back to Jungkook and gave him a big hug. Jungkook was frozen as his face became as red as a cherry. He couldn't move as he felt Jimin's embrace. The huh remind Jungkook of his father that he haven seen for like forever. He started crying as Jimin let go of him and suddenly panicked as he did not know why Jungkook was crying. "Why are you crying." Asked Jimin as he worriedly looked at Jungkook. Jungkook wiped his tears and went on his knees so he would be able to hug Jimin.

Two weeks later

Jihyoon aka Jiyeon was all healed up the only thing she neede to do was too join the jeon mafia. He walked to Jungkook's house and knocked on the door. Jungkook open the door and looked at him with a bored expression. "Who are you and why are you here." Asked Jungkook as jihyoon thought that he was trying to flirt with him because of the position he was in. " I'm here to be a part of your mafia." Answered jihyoon as Jungkook closed the door on his face and told him to wait. Jungkook went inside pick Jimin up and put him inside his room and also took the wheelchair with him. He told Jimin to stay in here and not make a noise. He went in his office and suddenly stopped on his track and asked himself how does  that Jihyoon know where he lived. He assumed that he asked one of his mafia members. He took the papers and went outside and told him what does he wanna be. Jihyoon told him that he wanted the job of a bodyguards Jungkook looked through the papers and gave him the contract for a bodyguard. Jihyoon did not read the contract as he thought that the contract would be like those in a romantic comic book and most of them just sign it but nope he just had the contract of a regular bodyguard just that he quit he would be hunted and murdered. He looked through the contract and felt disappointed but being his delusional ass he thought that Jungkook didn't want him to leave him that is why "he said that he you quit would be dead." He smiled at the thought of Jungkook being so possessive. "Are you done signing the contract." Jungkook asked impatiently. Jihyoon quickly signed the contract and gave it to Jungkook. Jungkook found Jihyoon signature very similar but he didn't care enough to investigate it. He ordered Jihyoon to come in so he can tell him what his job his. Jihyoon thought that his job was gonna biased or sexual like those in the romantic comics. Jungkook told everything that he should be doing. She felt very disappointed. After Jungkook told him his job he ordered him to leave. Jihyoon left and didn't understand why Jungkook wasn't attracted to him even though he went through all that hard work. " maybe I should seduce him." Thought Jihyoon as he walked back to his apartment that his dad bought him.

Jungkook closed the door and walked up stairs to Jimin and asked if his legs where fine. She nodded his head and asked when can he go outside. Jungkook told him in eight month after his leg healed. Jimin told him that it was too long and he would turn 18 before that happens. Jungkook told him that they would go next week or so. Jimin happily smiled as Jungkook saw stars around him. His cheeks went up and his eyes turn into a thin curved line that resembles a crescent moon. Jimin was so happy that he accidentally stood up and fell on his face. Jungkook immediately walked up to Jimin and picked him and put him back on the chair. Jimin was still so excited that he couldn't feel the pain on his legs and the new bruises he had on his face.

* the next day
Jihyoon's POV
I woke up the next day in my apartment got ready and went to Jungkook's mansion. I knocked on the door but no one answered so I assumed that Jungkook was probably trying to impress me. So I left to the store for some random stuff.
Jungkook's POV
After I heard someone knock on the door I assumed it was Taehyeong and went back to bed trying to cuddle Jimin, who in return push my arms away from him. I looked at him and saw that he was awake and staring down at me. He surprised me. "I'll go make you some breakfast." "I'm coming with you to." "Fine." I then carried Jimin down the stairs and in the kitchen. Then I put on the counter. " how did you get so tall." asked Jimin as I told him that I just drink a lot of banana milk. I started making breakfast as the doorbell rang again. I went to open the door and saw my new bodyguard Jihyoon. He looked disappointed. I told him to come in as I was about to have breakfast. I went back to the kitchen as he followed me. As he walked in the kitchen he looked at Jimin with as if he had seen him somewhere. I looked at Jimin but Jimin was just confusely looking at him.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and pls tell me if I made any mistake.