Gildarts Of The West

Start from the beginning

"Yes." Lucy replies with another whisper.

"So it would be nice to see him again before leaving." Makarov says, a little louder. This catches everyone's attention.

"About that..." Lucy sighs. She takes a brief look around her. Gray and Happy were shaking their heads frantically. Erza, Wendy and Carla had no reaction... they left everything to Lucy.

So... what will you do?

Lucy takes a deep breath and mumbles. "I am going to ask him about the girl he is seeing... I am the first one he should have revealed her to!"

She, with a sudden swift swipe pulls out Natsu's key and raises her hand in the air.

"Alright. Open! Gate of the Dragon Palace, Natsu!" Lucy chants. The others watch impatiently, added with a little excitement. Gray and Happy were not satisfied with this decision.

A golden yellow light covers up the area and collects itself into a celestial spirit.

Wait... Why was the light yellowish golden?

Lucy frowns as she realizes the answer. Because it was one of her golden keys spirit. A golden spirit summoned by a silver key. Duh.

"Been a while, Lucy." Loke says, adjusting his glasses.

The events with Karen suddenly flash in her eyes. She cannot tell him just yet... not until she has fulfilled her promise. Lucy does a twisted and confused smile, "Why are you here..."

Loke rubs his neck. "She doesn't seem too happy."

The others seemed excited by this result anyways. A spirit is a spirit!

"It Loke! Wow so the rumors were true! But where is Natsu? Ah who knows, fight me Loke. I have an old debt to pay! It's really Loke!!"

And thus, the appearance of Loke tears up the crowd into chaos.

"Wanna go somewhere out, Lucy? These people are a little too noisy for someone like you." Loke asks, grabbing Lucy's waist. Lucy sighs and escapes his grip.

Makarov slowly slaps his palm on his forehead and looks at Lucy in disappointment. Lucy tries to smile on the outer, but was cursing Natsu and Loke in her mind.

"So... where is Natsu?" She asks, turning towards Loke. Her smile was saying, "Tell a bad excuse, and you die."

Loke first tries to avoid eye contact but after realizing that everyone wanted to know about Natsu, he finally speaks. "Uhh... it is complicated."

"Don't give me that. Why are you here and where is Natsu?" Lucy demands again.

"Your questions are increasing..." Loke says.

"Say it."

"If you insist." Loke sighs. Before he could speak another word, he jolts back for some reason. The sudden movements he made... it was as if he sensed something dangerous.

But after this sudden shock, he smiles and looked more confident than ever. "Natsu is with his girlfriend. He can't come at the moment. Please don't bother him... I have switched places with him for the time being."

"Th- what?!"

Many members of the guild started a whistling and cheering, like they always do. Gray and Happy had no clue why Loke said that. Their mouths were wide open. How did Loke knows about an excuse Happy came up on whim... he wasn't there when they thought of this? Did Natsu really made one?

As for the rest, they started gossiping. Some of them were too happy and some of them were jealous.

Makarov, Macao, Wakaba, Levy, Gajeel, Juvia, and many others, who knew a little more about Natsu found it really hard to believe.