58~Christmas party

Start from the beginning

If he rashly tells the truth now, will this "importance" cease to exist?

Seok felt worried when he thought of what Kook said in his office. If Byul and Yong were to see Michelle, it would be easy to expose the matter between him and Kook. So it would be better to tell Byul the truth now.

But once he says that, the state of him and Byul would be broken.

What should be done that's okay?!

Just as Seok was distressed whether to speak, he suddenly realized something!

Hey, it's the two of them who can easily know the truth when they see Michelle, what if they can't see her?

Suddenly, Seok seemed to see hope, and he hurriedly asked Byul:

"On New Year's Eve, both "Fire" and "Pin Hit" will be the audience at HBK's concert. Will you also be a bodyguard with Uncle Du that day? "

"Yes, father has arranged it. I will follow the chairman and his wife to the VIP viewing area."

Byul said calmly, just talking about the work content, but for Seok, this is great news!

Byul being in the VIP area means that she will not go backstage and it is impossible to see Michelle. It means that as long as Yong can't see Michelle, then the lie between him and Kook can be maintained!

Suddenly realizing the point where the problem was solved, Seok's tight heart instantly eased a lot.

He intends to collude with Kook, as long as Yong can't see Michelle on New Year's Eve night!

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

In the evening, it was the "Fire" Christmas party. All the dancers, Kook, Seok, Yong, and Byul gathered in the restaurant on the 7th floor.

With a dazzling array of delicacies, psychedelic lights deployed by TK, noisy and exciting electronic music, the whole party scene is dreamlike, everyone dances on the central dance floor.

They even held a Battle competition. The one who can win 7 games in a row, that can receive a bonus from Seok.

Except for Kook and Yong, all the dancers participated! They just clapped their hands and cheered up the players who jumped out.

The atmosphere of the scene immediately pushed to the highest point, which was very lively. In the end, the winner was WilHope, who has always had the strongest desire to win.

When Seok presented him with the award, WilHope politely waved to the outsiders as if the president was elected!

When finally accepting Seok's big red envelope, like the king's crown award ceremony, he grandly accepted the bonus gift bag from Seok and held it up to the public, full of coquettishness.