Ryder digs his hands into my hair and guides me gently on how he wishes for me to move. I follow his instructions and am rewarded by the liquid shooting down my throat and him yelling my name while he comes. Once I have sucked him dry I rock back on my heels and stare up at him as innocently as I can. 

"Not what I was expecting," Ryder shares with me.

I smile up at him. "But I don't hear you complaining."

"Never Sweetheart," he assure me. "Never." He offers me his hand and pulls me from the ground. Kissing me once I'm on my feet. I wrap my arms around him loving the sensation of my breasts pressed against his naked chest. 

Ryder backs me till the back of my legs make contact with the bed. He gives me a little push and I bounce on the bed. Ryder's eyes are glues to my boobs. "Hey mister my eyes are up here."

He reaches out and cups one of my breasts lovingly. "Sorry I can't help myself." Though we both know he is far from being sorry. Ryder undoes my pants and in one sweep pulls them and my underwear from my body. His eyes trail over me drinking in my exposed body. 

"So beautiful," he mutters in awe. A snort escapes over his comment. His eyes narrow and he flips me over so I'm on my stomach. Then he slaps my ass causing me to yelp, more due to the shock than the actual pain. He slaps the other cheek. He then rubs the sore spots removing the sting. Ryder slides over my back till I can feel his erect penis pressing against my butt. He whispers in my ear. "I would love you take you from behind just like this." He presses himself even deeper against me. "But I can't see to get the vision of you riding me out of my head."

His warmth leaves my back and once again I find myself being put in the position he wants me. Ryder lays on his back in the middle of the bed and has me straddling him with his hands gripping on to my hips. His finger travel over my hip bone gravitating to my core. He runs his thumb over my clit and I whimper. He sends me a sly smile and parts my lips to slides a finger inside of me. "Already so wet for me Sweetheart."

All I can do is bite my lips and nod my head yes in answer. Ryder removes his fingers from me and has me slide down slowly on top of him. With each inch I slide down his shaft her slides deeper and deeper into my channel. Once he all the way in we moan in unison. His hands return to my hips and he shows me the tempo he wants. I ride his dick loving the feeling of being in control.

The orgasm builds inside of me, but something is needed to push me fully over the edge. Ryder understanding my needs removes one of his hands from my hips and reached between us to rub my clit with his thumb. He sends me sprawling over the edge. My inner muscles tighten around him and he exploded in side of me. We right out our orgasms together both calling the other's name.

Once I return to earth I slump over Ryder and he gathers me in his arms. Neither one of us ready to be separated from the other. He kisses my forehead. "I love you and am sure going to miss you like hell."

I smile into his chest then tilt my chin down so I can meet his eyes and he can see the honesty in their depths. "I love you too and I'm going to miss you like hell." This moment with him will continue to warm me during the cold night without him.         

~*~ 

Forty Five  Days Later

The past month and a half has flown by in a blur. Between helping Skylar and Dimitri with the move to all the shit with the label I was more then ready to have Ryder come home. Not to forget all the new drama surrounding Lucan I was in need of an actual vacation because this time was defiantly not a vacation for me.

I knew being away from Ryder all this time and having minimal communication with him was going to be a struggle, but we made it though. The first week was the hardest. Not only was he going through withdrawal, but he wasn't allowed any communication with us. The center would call me twice a day to inform me of his status. Those phone calls where my life line. One day during that first week the called me while I was in a meeting with the big bosses and I stepped away to take the call right as my boss was mid question. Luckily when I cam back and explained who was calling the were all understanding.