Chapter 10

I've now been back for a couple of weeks and Lucifer's been acting weird i don't really know how to put it apart from saying he's more...affectionate and let's just say its weirding me out to the part i'm questioning his mental sate.

Like the other day he asked me if i wanted to join him for a lunch date at this new popular tea and cake place and after we had seated he excused himself to the bathroom then this young gentleman who was quite cute i must say with brown hair and green eyes came up to me and asked if i was with anybody.Well next thing i know he's being shoved out of the way and BANG Lucifer was in his seat saying "Sorry i took so long,oh excuse my rudeness Mr wood i know you've only just recently moved to the dark kingdom."And he said all that with this i'm sorry not sorry smirk on his face."Ah there's nothing to excuse you did nothing wrong your highness i was in the wrong thinking as someone as beautiful as the lady next to you was  single."He said whilst bowing."Um i'm sorry for interrupting your conversation but first Lucifer you need to apologize properly if not i will not be speaking to you anymore and second Mr wood i think you said i am single nor am i even in a relationship so there's nothing to apologize for okay.Now Lucifer if you will."

As Lucifer muttered a quiet "fine,i deeply apologize Mr wood for shoving you like that it was wrong of me to do that and to accept your apology."He said with the most tight lipped smile i have ever seen. with that i sat back down and looked at the table with frustration clearly written all over his face."Uh so the young lady said that she is not in a romantic relationship with anyone does that mean you would care to join me in a picnic at the wood's household someday possibly this Saturday."

  Well i watched Lucifer's head shoot up and whip to the side so fast i was afraid he caught whip lash as he opened up his mouth to protest i beat him to it and said..."I would love to Mr wood."

Am I Seriously THE VILLAINESS!!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara