Chapter 5

* 2 years later *

  ' Okay so a lot has happened for the last two years i was called *ahem* A prodigy!But the thing is i got called a prodigy because i had climbed out of my cot and rushed into the library to read a few books about this world.When a maid thought it was such a good moment to slam open the damn door and scare the living day lights out of me so much that i fell over and stubbed my toe on the godforsaken floor,i mean like how the hell is that even possible!!!(i actually done this in real life because god decided it was a good idea to give me a curse where i stub my toes on everything like one time i was trying to go to sleep at night i tried tucking my foot behind my leg and i just basically flung my foot straight into the wall beside my bed like all you heard at 2am was a massive *Thud* and a monotone "ow" like i mean if that's not achieving the impossible i don't know what is!?)

  So whilst i was taken back to my parents by the (stupid stupid) maid,i thought back on what i read in the books.This place is still called earth but is separated into to two different kingdoms the light and the dark kingdom.So i am on the dark side.(hehe star wars right there.)Oh oh and guess what there's even flipping dragons and you can even flipping ride them i mean isn't that flipping insane and awesome at the same time!!!I'm so asking my dad for one.I mean who wouldn't want one.As we arrived upon the doors of the living room i came back to reality.Whilst the maid was about to open the doors they basically flew off of their hinges when emerged from the back emerged both my mum and dad and brother,all looking like they were about to tear this mansion up .Like i could literally see the flipping raging fire in their eyes.But when their eyes landed upon me in the maids arms tears sprung to their eyes as they rushed towards me a snatched me out of the maids arm and we all collapsed to the floor huddled together basically knocking all the god damn air out of my lungs.

  "Oh my precious little baby where were you we were so worried about you mama nearly had a heart attack when i found you missing out of your cot.Never do this again OK if not your really going to knock ten years off my life OK."

 "My little pumpkin don't ever let papa go through that again OK,i nearly slaughtered everyone just to find you my little rose."

 "Lauren please don't do that again, all i wanted was to play with you with mama and papa but when me and mama came to your room you weren't there.We were so worried and called for papa.We had to call for all the staff o find you.Don't ever do that again if not i might just have to torture all those who failed in looking after you,remember this my baby sis your mine and i will never let you run away from me.Never, OK so promise not to run away OK?"

  'OMG is my brother a yandere like OMG that is so cool I've always wanted to have one of those even just to know someone who is one!Right,i better listen to him if i want to help all the workers here.'