Chapter 4

Right so after my mother and father had finally finished their little session on my cheeks.My father took me and Leon to his study.Where he then placed us in a little play area type thing.The first thing i did was roll right on over to the other side of the den so i could look at the titles of the books in shelf place beside us.Ugh what the hell even are these i don't even think i could register the titles of the topics of these damn books!Right so after that failed attempt i think imma just stick to being my dumb baby self and cry.All of a sudden when the duke heard his little pumpkin cry he started to panic and rushed to check if she was okay.Even the baby girls brother attempted to wiggle over to face the girl to see why she was crying.But what both males didn't understand was that the girl was having a major mental breakdown and no one could calm down this raging storm.

  ...(Except for a cherry bakewell possibly.)

  Sometime later...

  'Whew now that i'm done,*looking at everyone in the household*why are all these lot here?'What Lauren didn't realize that whilst her little crying session was taking place, the duke had called every person in the household to the room to see how to stop the crying baby.Even the flipping gardener was there!*Something grabs her arm*She turns to the side to see Leon holding her arm in a comforting way.'Uh oh seems like i worried everyone.'Turns to look at everyone in the room to show them a million pound smile.All of a sudden in the room blushes some even fainted!?'What the hell,are they okay.'Lauren thought to herself.

  As the duchess scooped Lauren up into her arms and cuddled everyone then decided to exit the room to give the family their privacy."Look Harold both of our baby's are so adorable!""Yes they are my dear."As the duchess and the duke were smiling proudly at each of their children.They didn't realise the man in black hanging like a monkey on a branch peeking in on the family mainly focusing on both the children.*swoosh*And the man disappeared into thin air never to be seen again.(Just kidding haha *mumbles* Maybe.)