Chapter 8

After that event THEE stupid but cute Lucifer came every flipping DAY!I mean am i that attractive as a child that he became obsessed with me...Nah he wouldn't,at least i think.So here we are sat on a picnic blanket munching on sandwiches and a few biscuits here and there.

  "Lauren open wide OW",that ow was the cause of my lovely twin pinching my *ahem crush *ahem*."Was that really necessary Leon?!""Why yes it was my dear friend Lucifer."My brother said between gritted teeth but with a tight lipped smile."pftt you two honestly have such petty arguments that i question both your sanity's,"i said giggling to myself.When i look up they are both smiling like idiots so i just had to ask,"what are you two idiots smiling at?"I questioned with a puzzled face.Hoping to get an answer but all i got in return was a,"nothing."They said with those creepy smiles on their faces.'I couldn't help but pout at that answer even though they treat each other as enemies they still team up against me most of the time, i mean i know boys are complicated but geez!'

  "Now my sweet baby sister"but me being me i just had to do what every stereotypical twin say in this situation"how dare you,i am only three minutes younger than you i mean come on there's barely any difference."As Lucifer burst out laughing at my angry face my brother just looked at me with a smirk and replied,"Yes there are 'only' three minutes gap between us but i'm still older than you so therefore you are my 'baby' sister."He said still with that stupid smirk on his stupidly cute chubby cheeks.So whilst looking at his cheeks i had this crazed smile on my face and leapt at him and started pinching and squeezing his cheeks whilst he was screaming the classic "STOP PLEASE STOP I'M SORRY PLEASE OW PLEASE IT HURTS!!""mwhahahaha this is what you get OLD MAN!!""I'll have you know me and you were born on the same day therefore we are the same age.""That doesn't sound right Leon just a second ago you said you were three minutes older than her but now you are saying that you're both the same.Next time please think before you speak."Lucifer said with a big stupid grin on his face.

  "Why you little.."But before Leon could finish his sentence our nanny interrupted like the amazing woman she is."young miss and masters its time to go for dinner""Thank you nanny"I replied with a thankful smile on my face.As i was getting up both boys rushed to their feet to extend their hands to help but me being me ignored them and got up all by myself like the big girl i am on the inside.While doing so both the boys looked like i stole their favorite teddy and they couldn't say or do anything to stop me from taking it away."Lauren you know i love so please stop doing that by yourself i'm just trying to help you,so please next time you're about to get up off the floor please let me help *whispers*but not Lucifer that slimy boy doesn't deserve to touch you with his dirty hands remember that boys that you do not share the same blood with have cooties."Leon whispered the last part in  my ear."pft okay brother i understand never touch a boy that i'm not related to if not i'll catch *whispers*cooties."At that me and my brother ran off giggling leaving *ahem* Lucifer behind like the good friends we are.