Chapter 15

OK so i arrived about an hour and a half ago and my entire family have basically cornered me in my bedroom questioning why i their baby girl decided to go on a date and asking what he did if he even did anything to me.

*sigh*"Everyone please calm down i went on the date with Mr wood because i was curious what it was like to go on a date and we just went to his garden and had a picnic just discussing various topics nothing major."

"Are you sure he doesn't have any romantic feelings towards you?"

"Mum i'm afraid i can't answer that because it's not me you should be questioning it's Mr Wood you need to ask not me."Even though i knew he held those exact feelings for me judging by the way he was acting earlier.

 As i sat on my bed my brother sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder then looked at me then my parents in the eyes and said,"Lauren's right mother and father we should just ask this Mr wood ourselves."He said with a creepy smile as my parents smiled aswell."You are right my son."My dad said while pulling a sword from literally no where "I guess my sword hasn't tasted blood in quite some time maybe this is when it gets to hear its victims screams.""Oh no you lot don't it was a figure of speech and even if Sa...i mean Mr wood had romantic feelings towards me it would be my choice if i choose to obtain those feelings."

*sigh*"I guess we can accept my little diamonds wishes."My father said with the word guttered written all over his face.

Well now that ,that is over i should go see what Lucifer is doing.Hope he's not to sulky when i now go see him cos i beg thy god please have mercy on thee soul if he is.