Chapter 21

3rd pov:

 In the middle of nowhere layed a small cottage surrounded by wildflowers and fruit.Now inside that small cottage layed a beauty that didn't exactly look enticing at the moment.

Laurens pov:

 *chirp chirp*As i woke up to birds chirping i couldn't help but notice the drool patch on my pillow right in front of my face.

  "Huh?i guess i was exhausted yesterday"I say scratching my head/seeing if my hair was like a birds nest.Looks like i got away with it this morning.As i got up out of bed doing a few stretches i knew it was time to get to work.

  After getting dressed i walked outside with my basket in hand and satchel on my shoulder and headed straight to the vegetable patches i made and grabbed some potatoesand placed them in my satchel then headed over to my fruit patch and started picking most of the strawberries and blackberries then placed them into my basket and headed back home already planning on what to make for breakfast.

  When i finished eating breakfast i quickly used my powers to wash and wipe up.After deciding that im gonna read my book in the woods i quickly put on my sun hat and sandals and headed straight to find the perfect reading spot i saw on my way here.Ahhh why am i so smart.