Chapter 7

'Woo if i was wearing pants i'd be unbuttoning them by now.Ugh i feel kinda sick now like you know when you start eating so much chocolate that you almost feel sick of it,but then you continue munching on it absentmindedly. Oh and don't forget the little show you're watching of your twin and eye candy are getting surrounded of a herd of nobles daughters making googly heart eyes at them.'

  *Ahem**ahem*.'Who dares interrupt... aaahhhhh it's the heroine what do i do what do i do??!!'"Greetings miss Lauren De La Rose daughter of the duke of the De La rose household.My name is Lily Greene and i'm from count Greene's household.""Ah yes hello miss Greene.How are you this fine evening.""Very well,actually the reason i came to greet you was because i was hoping to create close relations to you."She said with a pout and puppy eyes.'Ugh what a manipulative person.Oh no hope i don't fall into that ditch.'I think inside my head sarcastically.'I can't stand that stupid poopy head.'

  "Lauren we are friends right?"She says that with puppy dog eyes that i could obviously see through."Miss Greene,please do not call my name so carelessly.We are not that close enough to be calling each other by our first names."I say trying to sound calm and sophisticated and let me tell you that was extremely hard to do without smiling or have a smirk on my face.Out of the corner of my eye i could easily make out Diego Lionhart the dummy of a crown prince of the light kingdom.Out of no where i heard a sniffle coming from in front of me.'What the f... is this b... for real?'"I'm sorry Miss De la Rose i didn't mean to disrespect you in any way.So please don't be so mean."At this point she's full on blarring her eyes out.That's when mister i'm-a-capture-target-look-at-me shows up and rescue the oh so innocent dove that's being bullied by the oh so mean villainess.

  "Miss de la rose how could you be so mean to lily even if she was to offend you please don't take her words to heart she doesn't mean it if she was."He said with a glare."Are you finished?"I asked,all i received in return was an even meaner glare.*sigh*"Good now Your highness if you shall allow me to speak all i said to miss Greene was that we are not so close to be calling eah other by our first name seen as she is a far lower rank than me a daughter of a duke unless she sees herself as a higher rank than me a mere adopted daughter of a marquis that doesn't even hold that much power.Also i would like to add the fact even though you're royalty you are not a prince of this kingdom so even you do not hold power over me currently so please don't keep spouting such nonsense please and thank you."I even added at the end, good for me is hould give myself a pat on the back later.As the prince was opening and closing his mouth like a gaping fish my brother and Lucifer were already on their way over."Whats happening here,Lauren oh and Mr lionhart and miss Greene mid explaining."Lucifer said with a glare that was mostly directed to diego but also lily.'Geez what's with all the flipping glaring.'

  As Diego put on a fake smile he replied,"No your highness now if you'll excuse me and Miss Greene."At that Diego practically cuddled a sniffling heroine and walked away.With that both Lucifer and Leon looked at me and basically knocked me over."Are you okay Lauren?Did they hurt you in anyway?"Leon asked.Lucifer on the other hand,"Lauren i swear to god i will get revenge and kill both them and their families*mumbles to self*maybe kill the families first and make them watch*. "

  'And that is how the night ended with just me trying too cheer up the boys by dancing with them and feeding them all exotic foods.Which they both seemed chuffed about.*sigh*What am i going to do about them.