Chapter 14

Okay so here i am sitting on a nice wool picnic blanket trying to eat my sandwich.key word TRYING.

  "Lauren are your eyes real because they look too beautiful to be real.Wait is your hair real i've never seen hair like that i mean there are more than one shade of ginger in your hair oh and i believe i see blonde streaks."

"Hahaha Sam please calm down you're getting a bit to excited.Yes my eyes and hair are all natural if you would take my word for it,and i also think that you're quite handsome as well or should i say cute."I say whilst trying to be flirty.Which considering his flustered state right now i say i succeeded."T-thank y-you Lauren but i think you're being too kind i'm not that good looking considering mr black."

"Bwhahaha don't compare yourself to that dummy.I  think that you should consider the fact that you may not have that scary aura that idiot has but you have a welcoming friendly one so people would be more willing to talk to you than that idiot.And i think that you're especially cute when you smile."I say whilst smiling at the blush that dusted his cute baby cheeks.

  "C-Cute?!You think that i'm cute a mere marquis' son"He questioned."Yes and i also believe that you're good husband material."I say whilst testing the water.I mean he would be perfect."HUSBAND?!"

"Yes thats what i said didnt i?""Are you sure i-i mean that would be lovely to have you as my wife and after a hard days work come home to you spreading your arms welcoming me home.Yes that's would be nice."He said whilst mumbling the end part.But luckily me with eragle ears heard it.*screaming on the inside*now this is what i want.