Chapter 13

Well here i go my first ever first date.Damn that Lucifer winding me up to the point i went and agreed and now  here i am on a date like what do i talk i talk about i mean i can be really awkward sometimes welp let's just get this over with *sigh*.

"M'lady you're here right on time."Ah the cutie has arrived."Yes Mr Wood you said to be here by 12:00 PM so here i am at 12:00PM.""Sorry my lady i didn't mean to offend you any way to be honest it's my first time talking with a lady so beautiful as yourself let alone to be so honoured as to have you here on my property for a date at that,Oh and please feel free to call me sam."He said whilst blushing.

"Well...Sam strange things are happening so it's fine that you might be weirded out and also i'd prefer if you didn't act so formal with me so please call me Lauren.""Ah yes Lauren it would be nice if we acted informal with each other just the feeling alone makes me feel as if we are a married couple"He said with a weird look in his eyes.

Ooh is he another yandere but the thing is i don't remember reading about him in the novel maybe i could marry him since he's not related to the story plot.

That should be fine right.Right?