Chapter 18

At the bottom of the staircase stood a couple of maids muttering amongst themselves

"Do you think the young miss is okay shes been in her room for three days now and isnt responding to us when we've brought in her food!?"

*What lauren is currently doing in her room*

  What do i do!?what have i done!?What's wrong with me why would i kiss him.*sniffle*why did that man have to be so good looking i swear to jesus and god himself that if he wasn't so handsome i would have been able to hold myself back but now look what i've done what if i now change the story plot so now the heroine will come after me.All of a sudden i sat up shouting "What have i done i basically just put a target on my own head!!"

As i lay down again i jump up in realisation "oh god head rush.Any way...i know what i can do even though i know that it doesnt always work in those stupid novels but it's always good to give it a go.I'll run away use my magic to build a perfect little college and then i can live a peaceful life without being hunted down by a psycho yandere and wanna be heroine.*sigh*why did i have to be so smart.Luckily i transfer all my money out every month *squeal*god this is perfect"As i went under my bed and grabbed my suitcase full of my emergency funds and clothes.if you're wondering why i have this its because i was prepared in case someone tried to assassinate me like i even chose the perfect place to hide and then when they reach the other side of the room id make a run quickly grab my suitcase and make a run for it,See im smart aren't i?

  *In a small voice*"yes you are lauren youre so smart"As i start giggling to myself there was a knock at the door.

"Um young miss Young master black is here to come and see you."Well hearing that i myself could feel my face drop "poop why does he have to be here hes like 99% the reason why im running away ugh damn that stupid stupid man.

  "Lauren are you in there?"

"lauren?"

As the door was swung open a massive*bang*was heard."LAURENNNN!"

But lauren was nowhere to be seen as she was running super fast using her powers to get away quicker than the speed of light itself.

Authors note:Dun dun dun.Can anyone else guess whats going to happen next or who's she going to meet?