Chapter 16

Okay so here i am outside lucifers estate trying to reason with the gate guards to let me the hell in.

"Please just let me see him i swear this is important"

"Miss de la rose please understand that our master was the one to personally request not to let you inside the estate.now would you be so kind as to leave before we have to use force which would only be our last resort."

"Cant you just tell him i'm here please im begging you."

"im afraid the answer is no so please take it and leave now and not cause a disturbance my lady"

"*sigh*very well then i guess you leave me no choice"

 As i walk away from the gate i noticed a shadow up at the window of lucifer's office hm i guess im just gonna have to do this the hard way so as soon as i turned away from the estate i walked round the edge inside the forest surrounding lucifers estate turning myself into silent mode practically and once i reached the balcony connected to his bedroom and found it was easier to just climb the tree beside it.when i finally climbed up the tree to the balcony i saw that the doors were wide open so im gonna guess that he either forgot to close them or hes inside his room .as i slowly walk into his bedroom as subtle as i could,

 i hear"i knew you couldn't just take the message to leave me alone "

"*gasp*are you trying to give me a heart attack you idiot"

"ah ah you cant call me an idiot when you were the one told to not enter my estate so you then decide to climb through my window like a boy trying to secretly meet a girl that he was told not to"

"hey its not my fault youre being a big sulky baby just because i went on a date with someone"

*bam* as he slammed his hand to the wall beside my head he practically growled "dont talk to me if you're just gonna talk about that date with that stupid mutt"

"Woah okay someone sounds a bit jealous""I guess you're right i am jealous that you choose some middle class brat over me""wait are you actually admitting to being jealous of sam""Sam? oh so you're now on a first name base ""actually yes we are and don't you start acting like you don't know that i don't like being so formal all the time for god sake and i don't think you should be criticizing me about this when you do the exact same thing with little miss victoria of the royal household"

"*chuckles darkly* are you now the one saying you're jealous of miss royal""pft no why would i be jealous of some blonde bimbo that goes about showing off her.."

Suddenly i feel lips connect to mine i freeze a t first but when he starts moving his mouth against i reciprocitate the kiss and start kissing him back and wrap my arms around his neck to pull him in deeper as his arms circle around my waist all of a sudden i feel my feet lift off the ground so i quickly wrap them around his waist when next thing i know i feel a tongue swipe across my bottom lip but i honestly don't know what to do so i just ignore it when all of a sudden i feel him squeeze my bum making me gasp and him stick his tongue inside my mouth and then we start a small battle of dominance that he won obviously.After a while we pull apart panting as we placed our foreheads together.

"that was... " 

"delicious" he finished off which then resulted with a slap on the arm.As he barks a laugh i have to ask the question."what does this make us?"i ask 

"Isn't obvious your mine and now im yours."

i smile as i look up to him "i don't fully hate the sound of that "