Chapter 1

In the middle of nowhere (just kidding).Somewhere in the east anglia lives a certain ginger haired blue- green eyed girl staring at a pack of Mr Kipling cherry bakewell's in deep thought.

  'Hmmmm which one do i pick?This one looks like it's got a bigger cherry yet the cherry has been placed next to the crust so that's no good now is it.'The girl sighs.'why do they make it so difficult to choose the most perfect cherry bakewell out of the pack!!Do you know what, imma just go with this one.'

  When the girl puts the whole entire thing in her mouth at once she didn't expect to be hit with a bunch of stale pastry and started to choke,but the bakewell didn't come out from the back of her throat it just stuck there.*cough cough*.Suddenly the girls face went from white to pink to purple then to blue and the finally when back to an even paler white ,her face hit the dining table and the girls body limp.

  The girls last thought was,'Guess ill never get to stalk the current CEO of Mr Kipling and blackmail him into marrying me.'And everything went black.

'Lauren's POV'

  "WAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAA"

'Somebody shut the baby u...oh wait the baby's me.'i thought,wait a damn minute why can't i open my god forsaken eyes."Congratulation's my lady,you've given birth to two healthy twins a boy and a girl."And then i swear to the lord of all bakewell's i heard an angle talking"Oh my do you think i can hold them then." That was  when i decided to open my eyes and scan my surrounding's.At that very moment i was placed in a beautiful womens arm and so i did what any other person would do and snuggled up to her chest.'HOLY MOTHER, JESUS CRIST WHAT ARE THESE THINGS SIZE FLIPPING D!!!'That's when i heard a door slam open.And a otherworldy man came storming through.

"Honey are you and the baby OK?"

"Hello sweety and yes me and the baby'S are ok."The man stopped halfway from the bed this godess resided in and looked at me and the other baby who i just now noticed in the other arm of the gode...I mean mother with a stupified look and I couldn't help but giggle at the stupid look he has on his face right now.Just then it was like the whole room was frozen and just staring at me,let me just say it was super creepy.All of a sudden i saw something running down from the god...i mean fathers nose all the way down to his chin and as it was then falling off his chin I felt something drip onto my forehead.When i then look i saw that my mother ASWELL  was having a nosebleed.I couldnt help but be worried 'are these people dying OMG are they bleeding out!!'

  Then all of a sudden the wetnurse practically screams/shrieks "the young miss is so adorable shes surely going to be wooed in the future by lots of future admirers!"Not long after did i start to feel a dark aura being emitted from not just both my mum and dad but also my adorable twin brother as well.

"Not even one single boy will be allowed within even 10 metres of my little diamond."My father said darkly with that freaky dark aura.

"My daughter is a prize that not one boy will be winning anytime soon."My mother said while glaring at the wall right in front of her.

"gurgugllleeedgt."My adorable brother said trying to speak even though I couldn't understand what he was saying i still shivered from the coldness in his tone of voice.

  Well at least now i know i'll be single all this life just like my last one only this time the cause would be, because of my family and not from my creepy and slightly disturbing obsession for cherry bakewell's.

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY STORY BECAUSE YA KNOW IT IS MY FIRST, LUV YA BYE.