Chapter 11

*sigh*So here i am haven been woken up and 5:30 AM because apparently word has spread about me going on a date with Mr Wood and now my mother is telling me all the ways to seduce him and my dad and brother have barricaded my door and when i say barricaded my door i mean wooden planks nailed across it so i can't open my door so what I've now had to do is tie my bed sheets together to make a rope to climb out my window whilst my mother's prepared a bunch of guards at the bottom of my window ready to catch me if i slip so yeah not the way i wanted my saturday to be like.

  Now that i'm finally in my carriage on my way to the Wood's residence i can't help but think why the hell i agreed to go on this date i mean i'm only eighteen and i know in this world eighteen is the marriageable age i just don't think i'm ready just yet.But when i was in that shop the other day with Lucifer i just couldn't help but wanna wind him up because i love seeing the different facial expressions he makes even when he scrunches his face up he still looks absolutely perfect and yet i know i might have teenie weenie crush on him but it's just a crush nothing more nothing else and even if i was per say in love with him i can't have him but yet i don't want him to become another fish in heroine's aquarium.

*sigh*Why must i think of that green tea of a heroine i need to focus on myself and think of what's to come i mean of course i've red the novel and know all about sam's character personality wise and all about his lifestyle and let me just tell you he's so sweet and caring and quite naive but he would do anything for the people he loves because he cherishes them people like no other because that's what his late mother told him to do too treat people he love's with kindness so great that they have no other choice but to love him back.

  "m'lady we've arrived"

"Oh yes thank you sir"Welp here we go.