Chapter 1

This is not my plot, plot cred goes to _masticatingjacks

3rd person POV:
March 24 the day a beautiful baby boy was born.

This baby boy was no ordinary baby. No, he was Jack Johnson. Prince Jack to be exact.

The king and queen could not be happier over there beautiful boy.

The whole kingdom was happy for they now had prince.

Jack Gilinsky now 2 years old that is playing in his house with his toys. His parents in the other room are cheering for the new born prince.

"Ma?" Jack says getting up and tugging on his mothers dress. The mother looking down picked her son up cheering and kissing his cheek. Jack giggling.

"David let's take Jack to the festival tomorrow" jacks mother said smiling at her husband.

1 day later

"Come David, bring Jack" she urged her family to hurry up.

"Come on Jacky" David said lifting Jack on his shoulders. Jack started giggling.

"Wove you da" Jack said kissing his dad's hair.

The Gilinsky's walked outside.

Outside there people in the street cheering. There was blue confetti in the streets as they looked at the parade in front of them.

Jack looked at the blue floating in the sky and was amazed.

The king and queen where driving to park for the main festival and meet with the citizens while showing them there new prince.

The happy family started walking.

Once they where there Jack was set on the ground. Jack looked around with excitement. Around him where kids and rides with music playing and all kinds of food around him.

Jack saw a huge crowed of people. Being the curious boy he is, he wondered from his parents and went over to the people.

Little Jack tried to get threw the people. Jack only 2 barely knowing how to walk then got on his hands and knees and crawled in the legs of people.

When Jack got out of the people he tripped over a foot. He tumbled out and hit something. He heard people gasp.

Jack got up brushing off his shirt. He saw people looking wide eyed at him.

"Wha" he asked barley being able to talk. He turned around to be meet with a man and women siting down on huge chairs.

"Ma? Da?" He asked looking up at them. The queen smiled warmly at the child in front of her.

"What's your name?" She asked bending down slightly. So the child could see the prince.

"Jack" he said with a toothy grin. She pretended to be shocked.

"Jack? That is his name" she said putting the baby boy by Jack. Jack looked down and smiled.

"He cute" Jack said pointing to the baby.

"Yes he is, do you want to hold him?" The queen asked smiling. Jack looked up.

He slowly put his arms out. The queen carefully put her baby in the child's arm.

Jack grunted as the baby was placed in his arms.

The baby opened his eyes. The queen gasped.

"He opened his eyes" she said shocked patting the Kings arm. The king smiled. The flash of camera where seen.

Jack looked down at the baby and smiled as the baby looked at Jack. Little JJ had the prettiest blue eyes.

Jack smiled "I like him" he said now rocking the baby. The queen and king smiled at the boy.

"Do you..." The king was cut off by a scream. The all looked over to the direction of the scream.

"Put out the fire!" The king shouted at the guards around him.

Jack scared, now held the baby closer to him. The screams where loud. He put his small hand on the baby's head trying to protect him.

When the fire was out a guard walked to the king and queen with a sour face.

"Two people died sir, Mr and Mrs Gilinsky" he said taking his hat off. The queen gasped.

"Any relatives? A child?" The king asked. The queen pulled Jack and her baby next to her dress.

"They had a son named Jack Gilisnky" the guard said looking down. The gasped.

"Ma? Da?" Jack asked innocently.

"You don't think it's this Jack is it?" The queen said looking down at the boys. She sat down and pulled Jack and her baby on her lap.

"Sweetly do you know your dad and moms name?" she asked bouncing her leg slightly. Jack giggled.

"Dav-ed" Jack said smiling now messing with the queens necklace.

"That is his name your majesty"

"Ok very well than" the king said dismissing the guards.

"We can't leave him" the queen whispered to the king.

"I know darling, maybe we could raise him to protect Jack?" The king suggested rubbing his beard.

"Jack your coming home with us" the queen said poking his nose. He giggled and nodded.

From then on the boys have been raised together. Jack has been raised to protect JJ at all cost and to attend his every need.