98. Liberating Nine Elms

Começar do início

Prasiolite: "Lift, there. Maybe that's where he went."

Aventurine: "Right. Let's go then."

They head inside the lift and press the button to go down. As they go deep underground, the 2 of them grab out their electric weapons and cock them. They then hear the lift ding and they've arrived at the designated floor. They get out and there, they look down a dark hall. Then, Bagley's on the line with them.

Bagley: "As funny as it is to watch you explore by frottage, I don't think it's working."

Aventurine: "No shite Sherlock."

Then, they see a news drone sitting on a pile of wooden boxes. Prasiolite turns it on and Bagley speaks up again.

Bagley: "Someone stashed a news drone here. You could use that to help you navigate the power plant."

They walk toward the drone and there, the area begins to get pitch black. There, Prasiolite shines the drone's light in the dark areas and they see a locked door. She shines it around the area once again and Aventurine notices a ventilation shaft.

Aventurine: "Wait, send the drone through there, hopefully there's some sort of access code on the other side so we can use it to unlock the door."

Prasiolite: "Good thinking, Ave."

She flies the drone to the vents and flies it to the other side through the dark. She keeps flying it and accidentally bumps into a few pipes. After making her way around, she makes it to the other side of the door and spots a laptop with some codes. Most likely for the door.

Aventurine: "Looks like you got something there."

Prasiolite: "Hm..."

She downloads the codes and she uses it on the door. To her surprise, the door unlocks.

Prasiolite: "Oh, those were the codes. Perfect."

Aventurine: "Are we going in there? Keep that drone's lights on, will you?"

Prasiolite: "Yeah, yeah."

They head inside and there, they shine the light around the area and see a wooden plank with a pit of water on the bottom. She shines the plank forward and sees more planks going right, then left and forward to the other side which has a door and a pad.

Prasiolite: "What the hell is this?"

Aventurine: "Bloody hell...Ok, I think we have to do some kind of teamwork. Go together and balance carefully."

Prasiolite: "Clearly. Ready?"

Aventurine: "Mhm. Let's go."

They walk on the plank slowly and carefully with the drone's light in front so they can see where to walk. As they walk on the first plank, Aventurine nearly slips.

Aventurine: "Whoa!"

Prasiolite: "Careful!"

They keep moving and they make it to the second plank. There, Aventurine holds onto Prasiolite's shoulder and they move slowly. They make it to the last 2 planks and Prasiolite nearly slips and falls over only for Aventurine to catch her arm.

Prasiolite: "WHOA!"

Aventurine: "I got you, Prasiolite!"

Prasiolite: "Christ, that was close! Thank you!"

They keep moving and they make it to the other side. There, they open up the door and head inside. There, the drone's light shines all over the place and they see more planks to walk on and some catwalks.