The new Doctor!

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It has been two weeks since we laid Donna to rest

It has been two weeks since we laid Donna to rest. I was Helping out Piney and Mary with the kids as much as I could. But I had been feeling off and wanted to go see a doctor. I sighed as I knew Tara would try to intervene in my appointment. I had called Hunter to let him know that my mother had Ryder while I was at my appointment. When I walked into the hospital I asked where DR. Summers office was at since she was new and would be more protective about privacy.

"Third floor room 318!" The lady at the front desk says as I smile at her.

"Thank you!" I tell her before heading up to the third floor. I smiled as I found the room. I was in a good mood, that was until Tara walked into the room as I was checking in.

"Please have a set and we will call you back shortly." The older woman behind the desk says as she glares behind me. I smiled at her. Clearly she doesn't like Tara as well. "Can I help you Dr. Knowles?" She asks as I turn and take a seat making sure not to acknowledge Tara's presence.

"I am actually here for Miss. Teller! I will be taking her appointment from Dr. Summers. Since I know her medical background." She says, making me angrier and ready to fight.

"NO! I did not ok that! And it is Mrs. Lowman. I will be staying with Dr. Summer's thank you! She is a qualified doctor and I will be going to her, not the whore that is trying to ruin my family!" I say as the older lady nods her head at me. Tara looks at me all pissed off.

"I thought you would want someone who knows the club to handle your medical needs?" Tara says as I scoff at her.

"Tara, when it comes to you. I don't need or want your help. And I sure as hell don't need you as my doctor. And you know shit about my medical background. So run along back to the hole you crawled out of." I say as I grab my book from my bag. I open it and start to read.

"Mrs. Lowman? Right this away" The nurse calls for me.

"Now... Be gone like the little rat you are!" I say as I walk over to the nurse. I see Tara fuming that I refused her help. But I knew better. It wasn't to help me but to get more info for Hale. Or to try and play my kid off as hers and trap my brother until he realized she lied to him.

 Or to try and play my kid off as hers and trap my brother until he realized she lied to him

"I am Jules, Dr. Summers' nurse, Pleasure to meet you. You are in today for a pregnancy test to confirm or not, right?" Jules asks as I nod my head.

"Yes. I have been feeling off and some smells have been making me sick. I took an at home test. But I just want to make sure before I tell my husband that we are pregnant again." I say as she smiles at me.

"Understood. How many children do you have?" She asks as I smile.

"One son, he will be turning one here in a few days." I say as she smiles at me.

"Aww... I love that age too young to talk back and still love you and need you for everything. I have two. One boy, 7 and one girl, 5." She says as I nod my head at her. "So here is the restroom. I am sure you know what you have to do. Once you are done you will be in room 1 and the Doctor will be right with you once we have the results." Jules says as I smile at her and thank her before going into the bathroom.

After I did everything that needed to be done to confirm or not my pregnancy, I went into room one. I was only in there for a minute when I was guessing Dr. Summers walks in. I was a little shocked. She looked to be around my age.

"Hello Mrs. Lowman... I am Dr. Samatha Summers." She says as she smiles at me and holds out her hand.

"Hello Dr. Summer. Please call me Madison." I say as I shake her hand.

"So let's get right to it. Congrats you are pregnant!" She says as I just smile. "Let's do an ultrasound to see how far along you are and we will talk about your background and start setting up your next appointment.

 "Let's do an ultrasound to see how far along you are and we will talk about your background and start setting up your next appointment

I was a little worried about Gemma watching Ryder as I worked in the garage. I know Madison set up rules with her. But even Clay was waiting to see if she would follow them. But what had me over the edge was waiting to hear from Madison about her appointment. I know that there was a possibility that she was pregnant again and I am existed for another baby. I wanted a little girl but would be happy for another boy as well.

I smiled as I saw her car pull up. I walked over to her to see her smiling at me. "So what does the doctor say?" I ask as I give her a kiss.

"I am... Six weeks pregnant!" She says as hug her.

"Hell yeah baby!" I yell as I give her a kiss and then kiss her stomach. "Another little one on the way!" I say as she just laughs at me. "God I love you!" I say as I pick her up and walk us back to the garage. I sighed as Gemma walked out with Ryder.

"Tara called and complained that you went to see the new doctor at the hospital?" Gemma says as Madison takes Ryder.

"Yeah, and?" Madison says as She looks at Gemma funny.

"I thought we talked about not letting outsiders in?" Gemma asks and everyone backs away from the bomb that was about to explode inside of Madison.