Sleeping Babes part three🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

I laughed at her reaction

I laughed at her reaction. I have never seen her look so scared before. So I knew this had to be a good story. She shook her head and glared at her brother as he laughed. "I am going to kick his ass!" She says as she starts to walk over to her brother. I grab her as Jax gets up and really starts to laugh! "OH! This is how you want to play it?" She asks her brother who stops laughing and glares at her.

"You wouldn't dare? Madison!" He says as Madison smiles at him.

"MA!" She yells as Gemma looks between her children.

"Maddie, don't you do it! I swear to god if you say it!" Jax says as he points at Madison.

"What is going on here?" Clay asks as Madison and Jax glare at each other.

"Jax said something about the incident!" Madison says as Clay turns to Jax and sighs.

"Did you have to go there! Today of all days!" Clay says as a few of the guys chuckle but won't look up at Madison or Jax.

"It's a funny story! I still don't get why she gets all mad about it we have all done stupid shit." Jax says with a huff. Madison looks like she was going to say something when Jax and Clay's phones started to ring. Jax looks pissed as Clay looks sad.

"We need to head out!" Jax says as all the guys stand and head out the door. I kiss Madison's head before heading out. I see Jax whisper something in her ear. She looks broken as tears fall from her face. Jax comes out and we head to the scene of a shooting. I watched as Opie called out for his wife.

"Is this what you told Madison about?" I ask as Jax nods his head.

"My sister is going to need you more than ever. Donna wasn't just her best friend. She was her sister." He says as I help him pick Opie off the ground. My heart broke for my brother. I dropped my bike off at the house since it was only three blocks from Jax's house. When I arrived back at Jax's house to get my wife and son. I walked in and I saw Madison on the floor with Gemma crying.

"I am so sorry baby!" I say as I pick her up and hold her. "Come let's get you and Ryder home." I say as Gemma helps me get them into the car. I took Ryder inside the house as Madison made her way inside. She looked so lost. It hurt to see her like this. I got Ryder into bed and went to find my wife. She was just standing by the back door.

"Baby come here!" I say as I take her hand in mine and pull her to me. She breaks down again. "I got you baby!" I say as Madison just cries into my chest. After about 20 minutes she stopped. I picked her up and took her to our room. Once I laid her on the bed I quickly checked to make sure the house was all locked up. I went back to our room and helped her strip out of her clothes and get under the blankets. I stripped down to my boxers and climbed into bed and Just held my wife. I still couldn't believe what was supposed to be a happy day turned into such a shitty day. Or how anyone would want to hurt Donna.

When I woke up I swear I just had the worst nightmare ever

When I woke up I swear I just had the worst nightmare ever. But everything from last night wasn't a nightmare, it really happened. Who would want to hurt Donna. I started to cry again. Hunter quickly grabbed me and brought me into his arms. "Everything will be ok! We will find out who did it and make them pay!" He says as He holds me. "I love you babe!" He says as he kisses my head. I move so I can kiss his lips. What was a sweet kiss turned heated and needed.

⚠️ Smut begins-🔞 you have been warned⚠️ 

"Hunter!" I moan as He cups my bare breast and grinds against me. I hear him growl followed by my panties being ripped off my body! Then Hunter pushed my legs further apart and thrust into me. I gasped as He started to move. He kissed me as He hiked my leg up onto his hip. Moving faster and faster as I moaned and screamed as I came over and over. He was a man on a mission and That was to put me in a orasmg coma.

"Roll over!" He says as he pulls out of me. I shook my head as I really didn't think I could move.

"I don't think I can move!" I say as he smirks down at me.

"Good!" He says as pushes back into me. He moves slower this time as he kisses my neck. "God I love you!" He says as moves faster.

⚠️ Smut ends😔

"I love you too!" I say as he brings his lips to mine. I moan as he continues to work his magic on me. I cum again before he cums inside of me. We had laid in bed until Ryder woke up about 7:30 in the morning. I knew I needed to go and see Ope and the kids. I just didn't know what to say. Donna was so much more to me than just his wife. She was my best friend, my sister and now she is gone. Just like that.

Hunter was helping me make a few things for Opie and the kids before he had to head out for club shit. I knew deep down that the club was the reason this happened. I just didn't know how. I wasn't surprised when Jax showed up and just walked in like he owned the place. When He saw me he quickly wrapped his arms around me and Just held me.

"You see him?" I ask knowing that he would know I was talking about Opie.

"Yeah! It is bad. He is a mess. As anyone of us would be." Jax says as I nod my head. "The prospect will be back soon. But you will have someone with you at all times." He says, making me look at him funny. "An old lady was shot and killed. You are the princess of Anarchy, we can't take any chances with you." He says as I shake my head.

"I don't need a babysitter!" I say as Jax's smiles at me.

"I know my baby sister. But it would make me feel better and I know Hunter will feel better that you have a prospect or a member with you when he is not here!" He says as I sigh but nod my head.

OK! I won't fight you on this!" I say as Jax looks shocked.

"Who are you and what have you done to my Maddie?" He asks, making me laugh and shake my head at him. "There's that smile!" He says as he kisses my head before he leaves.