F*#k me!🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

⚠️ Smut begins-🔞 you have been warned⚠️ 

I arrive at the house just after midnight. I try to be as quiet as I can. I was not surprised that Madison was waiting up for me. She is standing in the hallway in just a silk robe. I smile as I walk up to her and pick her up. Walking her into our bedroom. "Daddy needs mommy... NOW!" I say as I sit down on the bed with her in my lap.

"Tell me what daddy needs?" She whispers in my ear. As I remove her robe from her body. I growl as I start to kiss down her neck and over her chest. I forcefully grab her ass as I stand up. I smile as I set her down on her feet.

"On your knees!" I say in a demanding tone. I smile as she gets on her knees in front of me. "Such a good girl!" I say as I rub her check with my hand. I remove my kutt and my shirt. I see her lick her lips as I undo my belt buckle. I chuckle as I remove my pants leaving on just my boxers. I hear her sigh as I stand in front of her. I move closer to her, making her look up at me through her eyelashes. I smile as she locks eyes with me. I remove my boxers. "Open!" I say as I stroke myself, making her smile really big at me.

"Yes daddy!" She says as she opens her mouth or me. I growl as she licks the per cum off the tip of my dick. "Mmm!" She moans as she wraps her mouth around my cock and slowly takes me into her mouth.

"Fuck that feels so good." I say through a moan of my own. I want to cum in her mouth but I want to bury myself inside of her more. I know I am getting close to cumming. "Fuck!" I say as I start to thrust into her mouth. She moans as I cum down her throat. I pull her hair making her release my cock with a pop. "Get on the bed and spread those pretty legs for me." I say with a growl.

"Yes Daddy!" She says as she stands up and crawls onto the bed. I watch as she lays down and spreads her legs. Fuck I can not wait to bury myself in between her legs.

"Fuck baby!" I say as I run my hands up her legs. "You are dripping wet!" I say as I slide my finger in her folds.

"Hunter!" She moans as I slide one finger inside of her. I thrust in and out of her.

"Yes baby!" I say with a smile as I add another finger. She starts to breathe heavy. I kiss her stomach before I attach my mouth onto her clit.

"Umm!.." She says as I add another finger. She moves her hands to my hair. "Fuck!" She says with a sigh as I growl as I know she is close. I continue to suck on her clit and fuck her sweet pussy with my fingers. I feel her legs start to shake. "HUNTER!" She screams as she releases all over my fingers and my mouth.