Hunter Lowman

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Four years ago I lost my best friend in a drive by shooting

Four years ago I lost my best friend in a drive by shooting. I am Hunter Lowman. Son of Happy Lowman and a member of the Sons of Anarchy Tacoma charter. It was hard for me to move past me losing my best friend we grew up together, we propected together. We were family and now he is gone. It hurt so bad when he wasn't there anymore. But what hurt more was my father telling me to get over it and just go fuck a crow eater and move one. Right then and there I knew I needed to get out of Tacoma and go to a different charter.

Flashback 4 years ago

I was sitting in my dorm room not wanting to deal with the party that was going on downstairs, when my father walked into my room.

"Fuck boy! Move on!" He says looking at me with anger.

"It's been two fucking days!" I yell back at him. "Are you really that much of a heartless prick?" I yell at him. "He was like a son to you!" I say throwing a punch at my father.

"I know! But sometimes it is better to take out your anger on one of the crow eaters then your brothers and your father." He says, making me more angry as he pins my arms to my body. "We all miss him!" He says pushing me to my bed.

"I'm not in the mood to party!" I say sitting back down on my bed.

"Fine I will send your favorite girl up to you." He says before he shouts my door. God I don't want to see that bitch right now! After a few minutes there is a knock on my door. I don't say anything I just laid down and hoped that she would go away. But I wasn't that lucky.

"Hey baby!" She says standing in my doorway. I sigh as I sit up.

"I am not in the mood for your needie ass tonight!" I say, looking at her annoyed. I hear her huff and stop her foot.

"When are you going to admit that I am your girl and you need to start treating me better." She says moving closer to me.

"First you are not my girl. You are the bitch I like to fuck and that is it." I say getting into her face.

"Come on baby! You know we belong together!" She purrs in my ear. I couldn't stop my laugh.

"Why would I want a whore that has fucked almost every member of this clubhouse?" I ask as she looks at me shocked. "What, you think I didn't know that you have fucked more than half of my brothers... You are free and easy pussy. Not even that good of pussy." I say, still laughing. She turns and walks away from me.

"You're an asshole!" She says slamming my door.

"Noted!" I yell back at her still laughing. Not even five minutes pass when Lee out Prez comes into my room.

"You ok Hunt?" He asks leaning on the door frame.

"I will be... But I think I need to get out of Tacoma for awhile!" I say looking over at him.

"You thinking transfer?" He asks as I nod my head at him.

"I know Vegas is in need of a few guys. I will call Hound and talk with him." He says, patting me on the back. "I get it man. I lost my brother and the best thing for me was to transfer out to another charter. So I get it. You dad won't be too happy." He says with a laugh.

"Yeah I know but I need to do this. Find my place in the club!" I say as he nods his head.

"Believe me man I get it. I will call him in the morning and see what he says and then we will go from there." He says before leaving my room. I stand and lock my door and lay back down on my bed.

The next morning I awake to a shit storm down stairs. God is this what it looks like before all of us get up in the afternoon? I walk outside with a cup of coffee and sit on one of the tables. I didn't realize that my dad walked out behind me.

"What's going through your head?" He asks as I sigh at him.

"I need time. We've been friends since we were in diapers. It's hard for me to believe that I will never see him again." I say as my dad pats my back.

"I know but you need to move past this... Fuck a whore or two. Damon wouldn't want to stop your life because he is no longer here." He says, making me nod my head.

"I have been thinking about transferring to another charter." I say, my dad nodding his head at me.

"What charter?" He asks looking out at the bikes all lined up.

"Vegas!" I say with a nod. I hear my dad grunt but he nods his head at me.

"I think that would be good for you! New place, people, whores!" He says with a chuckle making me shake my head at him. I am so over the whores.

Later that day Lee told me that Hound would be happy if I joined his charter and was waiting on our vote. Lee called church and my transfer was complete. Everyone understood why I needed to leave and they all thought that this would be good for me.

I was packing when Hound called me to meet up with the Princess of the Sons. Daughter of John Teller, founder of our club. I was a little shocked that I was about to meet her. I mean only members that Samcro trusts ever get to meet her. I mean I know my dad has. He has said that she is the sweetest girl he has ever met and joked about his name and how grandma must have been on some good shit to name him Happy. Which earned a laugh from my dad.

When I arrived at our met up spot I was shocked when she walked up to me like it was nothing new.

"You Hunter?" She asks, looking me up and down.

"Yeah! You Madison?" I ask doing the same. I hear her giggle making me look at her.

"Do you need me to put anything in my car?" She asks, giving me a smile.

"Yeah! Can I put my pack in there?" I ask as she nods her head at me.

"Yeah! Of course. Do you want to grab something to eat before we hit the road?" She asks as I nod my head at her.

"Yes please! I am starving!" I say, making her giggle again. God that is like music to my ears.

End Flashback

That was the start of everything for me and Madison. Now there are some things I wish my dad was around for but then again... I know my dad and he would have flipped if he found out I was with the Princess of Sons. Not only hooked up with her but married her and had a kid with her. Four years as friends, Three years together, Two years married with a 7 months son.

I wasn't sure how this was all going to play out. Now that I have to go to Indian Hills due to a Mayan problem, Jax and my dad were going to be there. I mean Clay and a few others know that we are married and have a kid. Madison didn't want her brother and mother to know anything about her life. She had cut them off and wasn't going back on it even now. I know Hound kept Clay up to date on her and so did I and the few times I did have to go to Charming Clay, Tig and Bobby would pull me aside and want an update on how everything was going.

I woke her up to let her know that we would be taking off soon. I hear her groan as she starts to get up and start her day. I chuckle as our son starts to cry. Moving to get him changed and fed while his mom takes a quick shower. She comes down in jean shorts and a red tank top on.

"You look good enough to eat babe!" I say pulling her to me. "Let's put him in the bouncer and me and you go to our room and make another little man!" I say, making her giggle and slaps my chest.

"I thought we were going to wait until he was at least a year and a half before we tried for the next little one?" She says making me growl at her and slap my ass. I pout at her as she gives me a kiss. "I love you! Make sure you come back whole to me and our son!" She says pointing at me. I nod my head at her and pull her to my lap.

"Always babe!" I say kissing her head as our son screams at us from his high chair.