Seatled🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

My mother has been pushing me to work things out with Wendy

My mother has been pushing me to work things out with Wendy. Tell me that I would rather have Wendy as Jax's old lady than Tara and that I should start playing nice with her for Jax and Abel. But the thing is I don't want either of them as my big brother's old lady. Neither one is good enough for my brother or the club. But with Wendy staging at my brother's house I have to play nice until she either uses again or she runs like the little bitch she is.

Hunter and I had been unpacking the house so we could live in it like normal people. But I couldn't help but stop and watch Hunter as he didn't have a shirt on as he moved boxes into the right rooms. He slaps my ass when he notices that I have been staring at him.

"What? Your fucking hot as hell! And all mine!" I say as he chuckles at me as he walks closer to me as I lick my lips.

"Am I hot enough for you to take me back to our room and make another baby?" He says as I nod my head at him and bite my bottom lip. "I mean it babe I want another baby... And I mean now! Or at least start trying for another one." He says as I smile at him.

"I had my IUD taken out before we left Vegas! Just in case!" I say as he growls and picks me up and heads back to our room.

"Good! Let's make a baby!" He says as he tosses me on the bed. I laugh as I smile up at him. We were cut short of our alone time when there was a knock on our door. Hunter growls as I sigh and shake my head. He heads into the bathroom as I fix my shirt and head to the front door. I was pissed when I saw Tara standing at my door.

"What the fuck do you want?" I yell as I open the door. Tara steps back and looks scared.

"Do you know what your mother is doing with Wendy?" She asks as I laugh. Yes of course I know what my mother is up to.

"Yeah! I do... She wants me to pick between the two of you. I.E. Wendy since neither one of us can stand your nasty ass. What's your point?" I say with the Teller smirk. Tara scoffs and shakes her head. "But I am sure he will pick Wendy or someone else to be his piece of ass." I say still smirking at her. Hunter comes out and Tara looks him up and down.

"Keep dreaming Tara... Hunter doesn't fuck nasty ass pussy! Like yours!" I say as Tara looks back at me and glares. "But do you want to know the best part?" I ask as Tara nods her head, but you could see she was getting angry. "I told Jax about how David Hale was your side dick for all those years. I even had it on video to prove it." I say as Tara looks shocked and scared before she takes off to her car.

"You know one day one of them will stand up to you! Then what are you going to do?" Hunter says as he pulls me into his arms.

⚠️ Smut begins-🔞 you have been warned⚠️ 

"OH! I am waiting for that day! Cause I will show them all the bad things my husband has shown me." I say as Hunter closes the front door. I remove my top as Hunter growls. "Now where were we?" I ask, walking back to our bedroom. Hunter follows behind me. I keep taking off pieces of clothes as I go. I lay on our bed with nothing but my panties on.

"Remove them! Now Baby!" Hunter demandes as he takes off what clothes he has on. I slowly remove my red wine lace panties. "Now come to the edge of the bed and sit like a good girl. We both know you are!" He says as I follow his instructions and sits on the edge of the bed. "Suck!" He says as I smile up at him before I lick the pre-cum off the tip of his dick. I hear him growl as I take him all the way in my mouth."Good girl!" He says as he cups my face and bends down and kisses my head as I suck his dick. After a few minutes Hunter pulls away from me. I pout as he pulls me closer to the edge and gets on his knees.

"OH! FUCK! Hunter!" I moan as he eats me out. "Fuck! Please don't stop! God that feels so good!" I moan out as I grab the back of his head.

"Fuck! I love the way you taste! So fucking good! So fucking sweet!" He says as he continues pleasing me. I gasp as he goes harder at me. "Fuck! roll over! I need to be inside of you! NOW!" He says as He stands up stroking his cock. I roll over and smile. Hunter put both of my legs up on the bed as he pushed my head into the bed. "Now be a good girl and let me make you scream for me!" He says, making me moan.

He starts to pound into me but pushes down on me just enough so I can't wiggle away from him. He continued until he had me screaming his name. As soon as I screamed he cum inside of me. Moaning my name as he did. He continued to pump in and out until he had emptied every last drop of his cum inside of me.

"Now I am sure that, put a baby in you!" He says as I giggle at him. He pulls out and helps me roll over. "I love you baby!" He says as I cup his cheek.

"I love you too baby!" I say as he kisses my palm.

"NOW! That my wife is taken care of. Let's get back to unpacking and get our son so we can have a nice dinner at home. Before shit goes all crazy again." He says as I nod my head at him.

"That does sound nice!" I say as he nods his head at me.

"That it does and maybe if we are lucky we can also watch a movie and have some more alone time after Ryder goes to bed." He says as he kisses me again.

⚠️ Smut ends😔