Friends?

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It didn't take me long to find a place that I liked to live, what surprised me was that Hunter thought it would be good if we moved in together

It didn't take me long to find a place that I liked to live, what surprised me was that Hunter thought it would be good if we moved in together. He said he liked being around me and that he didn't like the idea of me living by myself in a new place. I talked it over with Clay and he agreed with Hunter. He also said that Hunter was a good man and would make sure that I was safe at all times. So instead of looking at a one bedroom we have been looking at a two bedroom apartment and Hunter is pickie, like really pickie!

"This one is nice." I say as Hunter shrugs his shoulders at me. "Ok what is wrong with this one?" I ask, leaning on the Kitchen counter top. We have looked at six apartments today and I was getting tired and hungry. I'm not nice when I am hungry.

"I don't know! There is just something I don't like about it!" He says, making me sigh in annoyance.

"Ok let's go look at the place you want to move into!" I say with a huff, making him smile at me. I don't know what it is about that damn smile but it makes me weak in the knees and want to jump his bones. I walk out in front of him and over to his bike.

"You will love the place I picked out!" He says slapping my ass and kissing my cheek before he gets on his bike. I laugh at him as I get on behind him. We have been flirting more and more, but I know he only sees me as a friend. After a 15 minute drive we arrive at a house. I look at Hunter confused as he rubs up and down my thigh.

"Hunter what..." I started but he cut me off by pulling me into his arms.

"I don't plan on leaving anytime soon and I know you don't either so I thought... Instead of an apartment we get a home." He says walking up to the front door with me still in his arms. "Now I know this is a big step, since we have only known each other a few days." He says, giving me a pleading look. "Just look at it and see if you like it." He says, Pulling me into the house. I sigh as I start to look around.

It was a nice looking house with five bedrooms, four bathrooms, nice big kitchen and a pool in the backyard. I sigh at Hunter and look at him annoyed. "What do you think?" He asks with the biggest smile on his face.

"I love it!" I say with a huff which makes him laugh at me. "But we don't even know if we can afford it!" I say as he turns me around to look at him.

 "But we don't even know if we can afford it!" I say as he turns me around to look at him