Married life part two

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Hunter and I have now been married for nine months

Hunter and I have now been married for nine months. I found out about a week ago that I was seven weeks pregnant. Putting me at eight weeks now. I am beyond happy about it but I don't know how Hunter will feel about it. I know he wants to start a family, but I don't know if we are really ready for this. I was extremely nervous to tell him. I knew I couldn't sit and wait for him to get home. I needed to tell him now before I chicken out.

When I arrived at the clubhouse I could tell that he was here. I walked into the doors to be greeted by Missy the whore that only wants the crow and title of old lady. She doesn't care about any of the guys here and I know she is after Hunter. Has been since we both arrived here.

"Why are you here? You know we can take care of Hunt better than you!" She asks/ says, standing in front of me.

"I don't need a reason to be here. Unlike you whore... We all know why your ranced pussy is here." I say with a scoff. "And let me remind you sweetheart. I am the Princess of Anarchy. So know your place! Before I put you in it!" I say with venom in my voice making her back up from me. I see Hunter laughing with Dom and Vic. I push her away from me. "Do any of you other little cum dumpsters have something to say to me?" I ask as they all shake their heads no at me.

"Missy!" Hound yells out at her. She turns to look at him and gives him a sweet smile. "I think it is time that you leave and don't bother coming back. You have caused enough problems here and we voted on it. We want you out!" He says, making her gasp as she looks at everyone in shock. Before she storms out of the clubhouse.

"Hey babe! What's going on?" Hunter asks as he gets up from the bar stool and pulls me into his arms.

"We need to talk! Alone!" I say before I give him a kiss. He looks at me concerned but takes my hand as we walk to the dorm room.

"Is everything ok?" He asks with a hint of fear in his voice. I smile at him and I am not 100% sure.

"Well see!" I say, making him look at me confused. "Hunter I'm pregnant! You're going to be a father!" I say just ripping the bandaid off. He looks at me and then at my stomach and then back up to my face. A smile comes onto his handsome face as he looks back down at my stomach.

"Really?" He asks, reaching out to touch my stomach.

"Yeah! Eight weeks!" I say as he gets on to his knees and lifts my shirt and kisses my belly.

"I'm going to be a dad?" He asks. All I could do was nod my head at him. "When I think you can't make me any happier... You always find a way to!" He says standing up and pulling me into his arms. "I don't care what we have as long as our baby is healthy. I love you so much Madison." He says picking me up and kissing me again.

"I love you Hunter!" I say placing my forehead on his.

"We need to tell your uncle and Clay." He says, making me sigh.