Redwood

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I sat with my father as Madison and Gemma had a sit down to workout their problems, with the help of Clay

I sat with my father as Madison and Gemma had a sit down to workout their problems, with the help of Clay. Donna and Opie showed up with Ryder not long after the chapel door closed. Opie laughed when I told him what was going on and who was in there with them. We all felt sorry for Clay.

"I would rather be back in prison than be in that room! With those two!" Opie says as Donna hits him, making me laugh. "What, it is true... Think about it. Gemma and Madison in the same room both worked up!" He says as Donna nods her head at him.

"Ok you're right. It would be safer in prison than in there with them." Donna says as we all laugh but nod our head in agreement.

"How was he for you last night?" I ask as I hold a sleeping Ryder.

"He was a really good boy!" Donna tells me. "Slept all night!" She said as I looked at her shocked. He rarely does that for me and Madison.

"Thank you Donna. We really appreciate you taking him for the night." I tell her and she nods her head at me. Donna and Opie walk away from me and my father. She leaves and Opie comes back and sits with us. Another 20 minutes and Jax comes and sits with us.

"You, better now?" I ask as my father chuckles at him. After that bitch doctor left he grabbed a sweetbutt and went up stairs with her.

"NO!" He says as we all laugh at him. "Why does my sister have to be right? I mean I am the older one... Shouldn't I know more than her?" He asks as Opie shakes his head at Jax.

"NO! Madison has always been the one that sees shit clearly." Opie says, making Jax push him away. "As you have tunnel vision and only see pussy!" He says as I burst out laughing.

"Hunter I need to ask you something but I don't want you to take it the wrong way." Jax says, making me look at him sideways. "What are the chances that you and Maddie would move here?" He asks, I think about it and shrug my shoulders.

"The truth. I would like to move here... To be closer to my grandma. But Like I said before... It is up to Madison." I tell him and they all nod their heads at me.

"Have you all talked about it?" Opie asks me and I nod my head at him.

"We have... But Madison doesn't want to be told what to do by anyone other than me and this little man. More so him than me." I say as they all chuckle.

"I get that... And that's not what I want to do... But the last four years it has felt like something was missing and with her being here now. It feels right." Jax says as I nod my head at him.

"I get that... But yet again it is up to Madison. If she wants to move then I would put in for a transfer and we would go from there." I say as they all nod their heads at me. Not long after we talk Madison comes walking out of the clubhouse and screams. Jax and Opie start to laugh at her. She turns and glares at them, shutting them up real fast.