Getting together part one🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

⚠️ Smut begins-🔞 you have been warned⚠️ 

After I removed my shirt I lay on the bed with her. I claim her lips once again. I slowly move my hands up her thighs and to her breasts, wanting to feel her skin against mine. I move so that I am between her legs. I rub my hard cock against her core. Hearing her moan in my mouth. I kiss down her jaw over to her neck and across her chest.

She moans as I take one of her nipples in my mouth. I slowly pull down her shorts she is wearing, leaving her bare underneath me. I growl as I feel her hands on my belt buckle undoing it. I stand up and remove my pants.

"Fuck! Madison you are fucking beautiful." I say as I remover my boxers and look her over. I claim back on top of her and kiss her. I move in between legs. I slowly kiss down her neck and over her chest. Taking one of her nipples into my mouth as I slide my finger over her clit. She moans at my touch. I claim her other nipple as I stick one finger inside of her slowly pumping it in and out of her.

"Fuck Madison you feel so good!" I say adding another finger and going faster. "I bet you taste amazing!" I said as I started to kiss down her body.

"Oh! Fuck hunter!" She moans as I start to eat her out.

"So good!" I growl against her pussy making her moan some more. Fuck I want to make her cum so bad but I don't think I can wait much long to be buried inside of her. I don't have to wait long before she is chanting my name and cums in my mouth. "Fuck Madison you taste amazing." I say as I kiss back up her body.

"Hunter!" She moans out, making me growl at me. I rub the head of my cock in her dripping wet pussy before thrusting inside of her hard and fast. I don't give her time to adjust to me.

"Fuck! You're so tight!" I moan, starting to thrust in and out of her. I hear her moan as she pulls me down to kiss her. I pick up my pace as I feel her orgams aproching. "Cum for baby! Cum all over my cock!" I say through my own moan. Hearing her scream, fuck I almost came undone feeling her orgam take over her body. There is no way I will ever take another whore to bed not after feeling how good she feels around my cock.

"HUNTER!" She screams as her orgams rips through her body. Fuck she feels so good.

"Fuck, Madison... You feel so good baby! Fuck I will never get enough of you!" I say kissing her neck and rolling us over so she is on top of me. "Ride me baby!" I say grabbing her hips as she starts to move. "That's it baby! Fuck you are fucking hot riding my cock!" I say as I start to thrust into her as she rides me. "Fuck I'm going to cum... Cum with me babe!" I say as I roll us back over and start to pound into her.