Visiting Home Part two

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

We have been in Charming for a few days now

We have been in Charming for a few days now. I was with Jax seeing Able. I smile at him. He already looked like Jax. Ryder was trying to pat the toaster as Jax called it. He wanted to play with his cousin. I wasn't surprised when a doctor walked into Able's room. What surprised me was that it was Tara. I glared at her as she looked at me shocked.

"Madison?!" Tara asks, all surprised.

"Tara..." I say as dryly as I could. Jax sighs as he looks in between us.

"Tara is Able's doctor." Jax says as I nod my head at him.

"Is that all she is?" I ask as Tara looks down and Jax glares at me. I pick up Ryder from his car seat. Tara looks at me and then Ryder.

"You're a mom?" She asks looking from me to Jax.

"Yes and a wife. Not that it is any of your business." I say coldly towards her. Jax sighs and shakes his head at me. He knows that I have never liked her.

"Maddie!" Jax says in warning. I glare at him and scoff. Tara walks out of the room. "She is just doing her job." Jax says, making me scoff at him.

"Please!" I say with another scoff. "We all know the real reason she came back here and it has nothing to do with being a doctor." I say as Jax shakes his head at me. "Believe it or not, Jax. That bitch came back for you. And it is only a matter of time before she tries the same shit she did before." I say, looking my brother in his eyes.

"You are only saying that because you don't like her." Jax says as he places his hands on my shoulders.

"You are right I don't like her. I never have and I never will. She wants all the perks of being an old lady, but when it comes to having to stand by their man when shit goes down. She up and runs like the scared little bitch she is." I say as Jax looks at me confused. "Just look back on your relationship with her. Anytime there was trouble with the club she would break up with you. But as soon as the coast was clear she was right back on your dick. Acting like nothing had happened." I say as he sighs but nods his head. "Look I know we are still no in the best spot, but you are my brother and I love you very much. I don't want to see you get hurt. And that is all she will do is hurt you and try to take your son away from you!" I say as he rubs his face with his hands.

"I know! It's not just me anymore. I need to think about what is best for me and Able." He says as I laugh at him. "What?" He asks, looking at me confused.

"My big brother is thinking with his head and not his dick. Hell must have frozen over!" I say trying not to laugh even more. He pushes me lightly.

"Shut up!" He says as I start to laugh and Ryder claps his hands. "Come on, let's go get some lunch!" He says as I nod my head.

After we had lunch we met back up with Hunter and the club. Hunter took Ryder over to the ring to playfight with Tig. While me and Jax had a heart to heart we talked about a lot of things, even why he treated me so badly. Not that he said it he admttied that he was stupid and that he could have done everything differently.