Sleeping babes part two

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was pissed that my mother left me here with Wendy

I was pissed that my mother left me here with Wendy. I know she wanted to make sure that my brother had signed all the paperwork for Abel, but she could have taken the whore with her. I sighed as I was finishing up the food and Wendy came in to watch what I was doing.

"You didn't poison anything did you?" She asks with a smirk.

"If I did it would only be your food! Wouldn't want to harm my family!" I say with a sweet smile as my brother walks into the house.

"It's time to pick up Abel." He says as he walks over to me and kisses my head. Wendy looks upset that he didn't go to her.

"Ok! Let's go!" Wendy says as she grabs her bag and walks out of the house

"What's her problem?" My brother asks me.

"She is mad that I won't give my blessing for her to be your old lady or it could be that you didn't show her any love!" I say as Jax nods his head at me before walking outside.

Once they left everyone started to show up. I was a little surprised to see Donna and the kids here. I was happy she was putting her dislike for the club to the side and being here for my brother and Abel.

I smiled as my brother walked in his house with his son in his arms. I smiled and laughed with my family. Even though I was not happy about a few of the whores that were here. At least they knew their place. I still didn't like them being here or how much my mother lets them be a part of family events. I was sitting on Hunter's lap as Kenny and Ellie played with Ryder. I heard the front door open and turn to look and am greeted by Tara.

I kiss Hunter's cheek before I get up and walk into the kitchen. I watch as Tara grabs a beer and turns around to be greeted by me. "I thought I told you that once Abel was out of the hospital you were no longer welcome around the club!" I say as she huffs at me.

"I am just here to welcome Abel home." She says as I scoff.

"Sure you are!" I say as I take a step closer to her. "Tonight is about my brother and his son. NOT you and your need to be the center of my brother's life. Abel now has that position. You're just an easy pussy!" I say as I point at her. She nods her head but I could see the tears in her eyes. I walk away from her and back to Hunter.

Jax looks at me then Tara. He shakes his head at me as he knows that I said something to her. I smile as I sit back down on Hunter's lap. He kisses my head. "Everything ok?" He asks as I smile at him.

"As long as whore one and two don't act up. Everything will be fine." I say as Tara Kisses Jax and then smiles at me. I watch as my brother takes her back to Abel's room. I walked outside and waited for her. I knew she would leave after he scolded her. I leaned myself on my brother's truck. "Did it feel good to show just how much of an attention seeking bitch you really are?" I ask as she stops and looks at me. "Or was it to show me that you can do what you want?" I ask as she shakes her head at me.

"That's not what I was trying..." She says as I hold up my hand and stop her.

"Yes! You were. But it won't work. Do you really think Jax will want to be with you knowing that you are still fucking around with David Hale?" I ask as she looks at me shocked. "I think you have forgotten that we have eyes and ears all over this town. Jax will never want to be with a rat." I say as Juice comes outside.

"I'm not!" She says as I smile at her.

"That's not how I will make it seem." I say as she huffs at me before taking off to her car.

" I say as she huffs at me before taking off to her car

Watched as Madison came back inside. Jax grabbed her and took her into Abel's room. I nodded at Donna and she went and picked up Ryder as I walked back to the room. I stood at the door as Opie stood behind me. "What did you say to her?" He asks as Madison smiles at him.

"Which time?" She asks as Jax growls at her. "The first time I told her that tonight was about you and Abel not about her and her need to have your attention. The second time... Asked her if she felt good to show that she is the attention seeking whore that we all know she is. And asked her how you would feel knowing that she was still sleeping with Daivd Hale." I say as Jax looks at me concerned.

"What do you mean?" He asks as me and Opie steps more into the room.

"I mean that she was with him earlier today in his office helping him file some paperwork." Madison says with a laugh. "Look I get it you have all these feelings for her and now that she is home you want to see if you can make it work. But she is screwing one of the people that wants to shut down the club and put us all behind bars." She yells at her brother. Jax looks at Madison and he looks pissed.

"How do you know this?" He asks as he steps closer to her. I step closer just in case he tries anything.

"Because I have eyes and ears in that station house. And no it is not Unser. I have a few other cops keeping an eye on him." Madison says as Jax sighs.

"Does she know that I know about her and Hale?" Jax asks as Madison nods her head at him. "Do you know if Hale knows?" He asks as Madison shakes her head.

"No! I haven't heard anything." She says as Donna comes back to the room.

"Hey the kids are getting tired!" She says making us all turn to her.

"Yeah! Let's head home." Opie says as Madison walks over to Donna and gives her a hug.

"I am so glad you came tonight!" Madison says as they walk out of the room.

"I am so screwed!" Opie says as I look confused and Jax nods his head.

"Why?" I ask as they both laugh at me.

"Because if those two are hanging out you and Opie are about to be really broke!" Jax says as I look at him funny.

"When we were younger Donna and Madison got into some trouble together. And well It cost Donna's family and the club a lot of money." Opie says with a laugh.

"Just ask your wife about what happened when she was 14 and Unsers patrol car!" Jax says as I shake my head.

"Fuck!" I say as we all walk out of Abel's room and into the living room. I walk over to my wife and shake my head at her. "You, my crazy little wife, have been holding out on some of your background." I say as she smiles at me.

"I don't know what you are talking about!" She says as she tries to walk away from me. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck.

"Fourteen years old and something to do with Unser's patrol car." I say as she sucks in a breath.

"Who told you about that?" She asks as she turns around in my arms. I smile as I kiss her.