Transfer

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I got the call from Hound that we would be voting tonight on my transfer and that Juice, Half sack and Chibs were here and that there was going to be a party tonight welcoming them in

I got the call from Hound that we would be voting tonight on my transfer and that Juice, Half sack and Chibs were here and that there was going to be a party tonight welcoming them in. I groaned as I didn't want to party when I needed to pack and get my family away from my crazy ass mother. I shake my head as I knew Madison was not going to be happy about this either.

I smile as Madison pulls into the lot behind me. I walk over to her walking right past Jes, the newest sweetbutt. I hear her huff as I grab Ryder out of the car. Madison smiles as she looks at Jes. I shake my head as I know this bitch is about to get the shit kicked out of her if she tries to step to Madison. I grab her hand and walk to the clubhouse. Jes follows right behind us.

I watch as Madison greets the Samcro boys. I smile as Ryder makes grabby hands to my father. He smiles and takes him out of my arms. Jes walks up to me and smiles. "So that is your old lady? I don't see anything special about her. But I know I can take better care of that big dick. If you would give me a chance, that is." She says as she bats her eyes at me. I shake my head as Madison walks up to us.

"Madison Teller-Lowman... And you are?" Madison says/asks as she has a smile on her face. And if you didn't know any better then you would think she is being nice, luckily most of us know better. I smile as this bitch is about to meet the queen of Anarchy.

"Jes!" She says, glaring at my wife/old lady. Madison laughs as she grabs Jes by the throat. I loved watching Madison put these girls in their place. It is one of the biggest turn ons for me.

"And clearly new here. So I will fill you in. You try to touch my old man again." Madison says pointing at me. "I will gut you like a god damn deer in the woods." Madison says as she backs her up to a wall. Jes doesn't know what to do as she looks around for help. I laugh as do a few others. The crow eaters and sweet butts look scared. "Did I make myself clear enough for you?" Madison asks as Jes nods her head. Madison lets go of her and smiles. "GOOD! Now run along!" She says before walking away.

"OH! And one more thing... It really wasn't wise to piss off the Queen of Anarchy! Cause no one will help you against her." I say before walking away to find my wife and show her how hot that was for me. Jes just stands there as everyone else goes back to partying. I grab Madison as she stands at the bar. "So fucking hot! We are heading home after the vote and I am going to show you how much I love you!" I say as she pushes her ass into me. I groan as she wiggles just a little bit. "When we get home..." I say with another groan as she giggles at me. I slapped her ass as she has me hard and needed her.

We head into Church to vote. Everyone voted yes as Hound had talked to them all and explained what was going on and how my mother was trying to kidnap mine and Madison's son. So now all we needed to do was pack and head to Charming. Clay said that they would do the vote after we got there but that I was already voted in so to not worry about it.

 Clay said that they would do the vote after we got there but that I was already voted in so to not worry about it

I sat and talked with Hap as Hunter and the rest of Vegas were in church. I hear a few of the sweet butts telling Jes that she is lucky that she is still able to breathe. That I don't play around when it comes to Hunter or our son. And that it would be best for her to move on to another guy before I did in fact kill her. I smiled as Hap and Chibs shook their heads at me.

"What?" I ask as I put Ryder on Hap's lap. He smiles at me and then at his grandson. The guys come out of church and the party starts. I smile at Hunter as he takes a few shots before walking over to me. I see Jes looking pissed as she watches him kiss me.

"Let's head home!" He says as he helps me up off of the couch. I smiled up at him. We say our goodbyes and head out of the clubhouse. Jes follows us outside, I hear Hunter growl as she is pissing him off now. I find it funny that she is still trying to get him. Hunter helps me put Ryder into the car before heading over to his bike. I watch as he pulls off the lot with me behind him.

Once we get home I feed Ryder and put him to bed. Hunter locks up the house and sets the alarm. Making sure that Ryder's room is all clear and locked up tight. I smiled as he joined me in bed. We both thought we were going to have a quiet night. Well as quiet as we can be when someone starts to pound on our front door. I sigh as Hunter growls. He gets up and heads to the door as I move to Ryder's room.

I hear Hunter yelling, making me pick up Ryder and move to the front door. Where I see Jes! I shake my head as I put Ryder in his pack 'n' play. I move next to Hunter and Jes glares at me. "What do you want?" I ask as Hunter walks away from us. I know this is his way of letting me handle the whore.

"I want Hunter to pick me over you. We all know that I would be better for him." She says with a hiss.

"Is that so?" I ask as she nods her head at me. "Even though he is already married and has a child with his wife?" I ask and she looks at me shocked. "Yeah! I'm not just his old lady. I am also his wife! Been married for over two years now." I say as she looks really scared. "I did warn you about trying to get to my old man. And I don't like to lie." I say pull out Hunter k-bar knife and showing it to her.

"Look! I am sorry. I won't bother either of you again. I just thought you were his girlfriend or something. I mean he is hot... Can you really blame me for wanting him." She says as I shake my head at her.

"There is wanting him and then there is what you just tried to do! Because I know what happened earlier at the clubhouse and I know he told you he would never want you over his wife. So you can say you didn't know all you want but we both know that is a lie." I say as she looks really scared as she backs up from me before bolting to her car. I laugh as she speeds away.

"I am so tired of fucking whores thinking I want them." Hunter says walking up behind me. I nod my head as I am tired of these bitchs thinking they are something special.