Ryder Damon Lowman 🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

He is perfect! He looks so much like me, it is scary and he is so tiny

He is perfect! He looks so much like me, it is scary and he is so tiny. Madison did an amazing job not only carrying him for the last nine months but also giving birth to him. I was scared when she called me while I was at the clubhouse for church, telling me that her water broke and that I needed to come home right away. She was so worried that he would have her family heart defect. But since she didn't get it she was hoping he would.

I was sitting there holding him while the nurse helped her shower. When she came out she had sweatpants on a tank top. I smiled as Ryder started to get fussy. "I think little man is hungry!" I say as she gets back into bed.

"Ok! Bring him here!" She says holding out her arms for our son. I smile as I lay him in her arms. I watch as she pulls down her top to reveal one of her breasts for our son to feed from. I lick my lips as it is about to be a long six weeks. I look up at her mouth and know that I will be taking that mouth a lot more than I normally would. Like a lot more. "What?" She asks, looking at me confused as I look into her eyes.

"You look so hot right now!" I say, making her give me a 'really' look. "What you do, look hot feeding our son!" I say, making her giggle at me. "You look hot all the time baby!" I say giving her a kiss. "Thank you for giving the best gift I could ever ask for!" I say as I look down at our son.

"You know we have never picked out his name!" She says, rubbing his cheek as he sucks on her boob. God I want to do that so bad right now. Fuck maybe when he goes to sleep I can get her to give me head.

"I know we were throwing around names but never really picked one." I say moving to sit on the bed with her. "First name Ryder!" I say as she smiles and nods her head. "Last name Lowman of course!" I say and she nods her head again. "And you pick the middle name!" I say as she smiles at me.

"Damon!" She says, making me look at her shocked.

"You sure babe?" I ask, wanting to make sure. She nods her head at me.

"Yeah! I am sure. This way Damon isn't just a part of you but our son as well. And when the time comes you can tell him all about his uncle that watches him from above or below depending on your mood!" She says making me laugh.

"Welcome to our crazy world Ryder Damon Lowman!" I say as he finishes feeding. "Now does daddy get a taste of those bad boys?" I ask, moving my hand up to her breast and giving it a little squeeze. I hear her gasp as I pull her top down a little bit.

"It's going to be a long six weeks!" She says, making me laugh and nod my head at her.

"That it is!" I say as Ryder starts to turn bright red. "Is he ok?" I ask, starting to get concerned.