They had put big red x's on my parents faces then put "you're next" next to Troy's face. I then read the note.

I remember Troy. Troy was such a nice little boy, well mannered. But we all know what he really was deep down. I heard he got a full ride scholarship from football. I wonder how well he can play with a shattered knee cap.

I know you're reading this Cleo or whatever the hell you go by now. Just know, you cannot run from me anymore. I am coming to take back what's mine. And I will shatter your future, just like you did mine.

I shove the pictures and note in the envelope and stand up. "What did the second part say?" Sabrina asks.

I clear my throat, "nothing."

"Who's Cleo?" Naveen asks.

I avoid his gaze and go sit down at my desk. I shove the envelope into the desk, "where did you get the envelope?" I ask.

"It was sent to your penthouse," he answered. "Now answer my question. Who is Cleo?"

"Nobody," I tell him.

"Oh yeah? Well then why is the person threatening you calling you Cleo?"

I open my computer and try to ignore him. His hand shuts my computer, "listen we're trying to help you. And we cannot help you if we don't answer V. Just tell us. Is this about what happened in Jamaica?"

I sigh and lean back in my seat. I shake my head and run a hand down my face, "yes."

"Why are they calling you Cleo?" He asks again.

"That was my name," I tell him.

"Your name?" Sabrina questioned.

"Your name is Valentina, not some fucking Cleo," Blair said with a confused expression.

They all start to talk at the same time so I just blurt out the reason. "It was my name when I was a prostitute."

They pause and turn to look at me.

"You were a damn prostitute? You were like ten years old!" Blair said in horror.

"Clover," Naveen mumbled.

"Cleo and Clover," he said more clearly. "Your name was Cleo so his nickname must've been-"

"Clover," I answer. "He called me his little clover. That's why he called me that in the last note," I tell them.

"He was nicer in the other notes. But he's was mean as fuck in this one-"

"He was always short tempered and impatient. He doesn't like the fact that I haven't responded."

"From the first note I thought it was Gunther. But we definitely know it's not now," Blair mumbled.

"So that means not only do we have to get Gunther, we have to get him," Sabrina mumbled in thought.

"Fuck," Blair cursed. "My fingers are going to be cramping like a bitch from hacking so much now. But that doesn't matter. Who do you want to kill first?" Blair asked.

"Yeah V. This is your call, who first?" Sabrina asks.

"Gunther can wait. Let's get him first. He's threatening not only Troy, but Ivy."

"Who is him?" Naveen asks.

I stand up and walk over to my bar. I rarely drank, but right now I really fucking needed it. I grab an entire bottle of scotch and take a long slip.

My face frowns up at the taste as I swallow, my chest burns as I wipe my mouth. I turn around, "I don't know his real name, but they call him-"

A knock on the door interrupted me. "Ms. Valentina?" My assistant, Ari called out.