Chapter 35: "Voice"

Start from the beginning

"Talk. He wants to talk," spoke the voices. 

"I know you have many questions as to why I allowed Ennard to borrow your body, and perhaps why you are still alive. Rest assured you still have a part to play in my plan and onwards, especially with how important you are to it. By the end of this week Ennard will no longer need your body and will allow you to have control of it again," he explained.

"Control. Body," spoke the voices again. 

"I do expect you to have certain feelings over allowing Ennard to take over your body without notice, but I reassure you it was all meant for my plan. And I hope you will allow your cooperation to continue to work for me. It's not like you have a choice anyways," said my father. "Return to your work Ennard and return once you're finished."

"Right," responded Ennard as he turned away from my father now.

"Eject her."

The voices were getting riled up again, as they were back to wishing to eject Baby. No matter what my father said they were relentless on 'ejecting' her, which I guessed was kicking out her memory that was merged in with Ennard and the rest of the animatronics.

"The witch will dance no more!" cheered the voices.

"This charade will sing no more." The whispering voice of Baby spoke now, silencing the crowd that had wished for her removal from this prison of voices. 

"Removing me will only displease the one who will birth a new world that is better, going against the future he seeks. You will only be another of stones my father will kick away by allowing to be an insignificant speck that resides in this world. All while we keep the happiness to ourselves. But you wouldn't resort to this, would you?"

"The witch's deception keeps our chains in place. We must submit... For now," spoke the voices in response.

As much as the rest of the animatronics wanted to get rid of Baby they couldn't knowing she played an important role in my father's plan, whatever the hell it was. It seemed they were afraid of what she was capable of; her manipulation, hiding behind a mask, her way of figuring out a person's weakness. I would know first-hand as she did the same thing with me, using me by pretending to be Elizabeth to gain my trust, then allowing Ennard to take over my body. She was just as bad as my father, and worse in other ways. 

"Do you feel alone Michael? Secluded from the world itself and the people that roam it?" spoke Baby's voice now to me. I didn't answer. I wasn't going to acknowledge someone who used my sister for their own good and bait me. "Are you still mad? Because I used you?  About me pretending? I wasn't lying about Elizabeth. Because I am Elizabeth. I've always been. Dad did create Circus Baby out of inspiration of me after all. Dad did a lot of things for us. For the world. For mom... Mom would be proud of dad."

"And she's dead. She's dead because of him," I responded as I had to say something about mom. "It isn't dad's fault. It was her own. If she wouldn't have walked into the maintenance room with Fredbear in there she wouldn't have gotten herself killed. Mom was the one who got herself killed, not because of dad," responded Baby. "If you were Elizabeth you wouldn't say that about your own mom! A monster who wouldn't blame her own mom for getting herself killed when, clearly, it was because of her own father!" I shouted angered by her defending my father. "Do you not believe in change? How your little sister has grown and matured now? Soon you will change yourself and will understand what father craves for this world and himself to have," she responded.