"You and these kids need to be children. You guys don't need to be out there fighting undead y'all need to for example sneak alcohol into y'all's rooms, at least the teenagers," Zayn says.

"Don't listen to him. Zayn is a troublemaker," I said to Chandler.

"Hey, I like that but after years of fighting zombies. I've come used to it, I prefer it like that," Chandler says.

"Your a cool kid Chandler you know that?" Zayn says.

"Thank you," Chandler smiles softly.

We finally get to the building as we enter right after Chandler does.

Immediately, I see so many kids, some are teenagers but others look like they're younger than 10 years old.

"Okay this isn't right," I whisper to Zayn.

"I know. Some of them aren't even 10 years old and they are teaching them... This," Zayn frowns.

"I honestly don't know how to feel about this place but... This right here... I wanna go and cut Andrew's head off," I whisper.

"I'll do it if the boss orders it," Zayn says.

"Alright let's get going," Chandler walks over to us.

He hands us each a blunt knife as we follow him to where the teens and children are lined up.

"Okay, teens, children, we will start yet once again with another session but this time I have two other teachers. Please welcome Zayn and Gerald," Chandler says.

He motions towards us as the teens and children clap while we wave at them forcing smiles onto our faces.

Colson's POV

Norman stops the car beside the road where it meets the woods as we all get out.

"Alright. You two know how to hunt right?" Norman asks us.

"I do. I know so much about the woods," I said.

"Oh shit. That's cool. I do too," Norman says.

"I don't know how to shoot but my dad taught me how to cut an animal properly," Shawn says.

"There's a certain way?" Norman asks.

"Of course there is. Especially if you want it to taste even better," Shawn says.

"Yeah, can we get going? I think I spotted deer prints," I said.

Norman and I take the lead as I keep my eyes down on the tracks and Norman's eyes are up, seeing if he can spot the deer.

"There," Norman whispers.

We all duck down as up ahead in a clearing, the deer stands there, eating grass.

"You shoot or I?" I ask Norman.

"You have the rifle," Norman says. 

I nod and raise the rifle slowly, careful not to make any sort of noise as I look into the scope, aiming the rifle right where the heart of the animal is.

I take a deep breath to steady my shaking and then pull the trigger.

The sound scares the deer but the bullet is fast enough to pierce through its heart before it can run away as it goes down with a screech.

"Nice shot!" Norman says.

"Let's get it back to the truck before it gets contaminated," I said.

All three of us run out into the clearing as we work together to pick up the deer and carry it back to the truck.

We set it at the back as we tie it so it doesn't move as we close the back.