"E-er? But I don't know how to play poker!" She nervously protested.

"I'll teach you, there's still time. No way in hell I'm going to be the only girl again playing against these brutes." You bitterly remarked.

Just as you were about to pull the blanket off you and sit up, you felt Hisoka's arm snag you back down.

"After this episode." He murmured, depicting his reluctancy to have his sense of tranquility and comfort ruined right now by having you leave his side.

A bit surprised by his need for you, you gently smiled to yourself and relaxed against his chest. "Okay." You whispered back, shrugging your shoulders at Orihime.

In response, Orihime sweetly smiled at you - rather happy that things between you and Hisoka were good again.

"Is it okay if we are here while you and Hisoka watch?" The ginger respectfully asked. Clearly Considerate towards other peoples homes and privacy unlike Grimmjow that already looked comfortable on the couch.

"Of course. You are more than welcome to do whatever here." You assured your polite friend.

"Ohh I know, that's why I'm already ordering a lot of pizza under Hisoka's tab." Grimmjow butted in while being engrossed with the house phone.

"Grimmjow!" Orihime timidly scolded, taking a seat next to him in attempt to take the phone away but he only extended his arm up in the air out of her reach.

"Relax doll, the bastard can afford it." He commented. Giving his wife a quick kiss on the lips because he knew that melts her into silence and embarrassment, especially because there were people around.

Puffing her rosy cheeks, she unhappily crossed her arms - fighting down the affect he has on her. "Y-You can too! All of you guys are billionaires." She stuttered under her breath.

"Yes, yes. But I have to annoy Hisoka. Besides he's the one that doesn't spend his money. So I have to do it for him." He cockily said like a bratty little brother.

Drowning out their banter, Hisoka smoothly embedded his fingers within your hair from the back, and gingerly caressed back and forth. Growing engrossed once again with you.

"We can always cancel the plans for another day if you just want to lay here." You whispered so only  Hisoka could hear.

"No, it's fine. It'll be good to see everyone together again."

"..Well, almost everyone." Hisoka distantly corrected himself.

"Hm? Why who won't be coming?" You curiously enquired.

Deeply sighing, "Hidan." He curtly replied back.

Peeling your eyes off the screen, you looked up at Hisoka whom was still deeply fixated on the TV.

"Why?" You asked. Feeling his demeanour change.

"We don't tolerate traitors." He darkly mumbled, causing you too feel a bit in startled.

As much as you wanted to question Hisoka further, you could judge by his aura and body language that right now wasn't the best time to talk about it. Hence, you remained quiet and reverted back to watch TV.

-

Just after sunset, everyone was seated on cushions on the floor around the large rectangular coffee table located in the lounge.

The atmosphere was unbelievably ecstatic and merry. Just like high school in the chemistry lab, there was banter, laughter, shouting ,gossiping, loud comments passed around,  reminiscing of old memories, and a bit of business talk. Pizza boxes were scattered within everyone's reach in the table, poker chips, cards, alcohol - which only Grimmjow, Sabastein and Uta drank. Ashtrays that contained Grimmjow's pile of cigarettes. And stacks of cash all around.