Once the glass is full, Lauren immediately downs it as some spills on her chin.

"Hey, it seems he's a leader just like you," I walk over to her.

"He can't compare," Lauren says.

I slide in between her and the counter as I lick off the water on her chin. "I suppose," I tease.

Lauren smiles and picks me up as she sits me down on the counter. "If he is testing us, then he might be getting on my good side," She says.

"I want to get on your good side," I whisper.

Lauren laughs as she rests her hands on my waist and my legs wrap around her torso.

"You already are," Lauren whispers.

I wrap my arms around her neck as I connect our lips in a heated kiss.

Lauren's hands go under my shirt as my hands bury themselves in her hair, gripping handfuls.

"You guys just ruined my appetite."

We pull away from each other and look over to see Dinah standing at the entry.

"Sorry," I whisper, looking down.

Lauren rests her head against mine as Dinah walks further in and grabs a cupcake from the fridge.

"What the fuck Dinah. A cupcake? It's seven in the morning," Lauren says.

"Shut up," Dinah says as she takes a huge bite.

"Hey, don't talk to me like that," Lauren says firmly.

"Yes, boss," Dinah salutes.

"You're an idiot," Lauren laughs.

"We should be getting ready to meet Andrew. We don't want to make him wait," I said.

After waking up everybody and all of us changing into some new clothes, we all walk towards the front gate where Andrew is waiting with a group of people right behind him.

"Good morning to you all," Andrew steps forward.

Everyone says good morning to each other as Andrew examines our outfits especially mine.

"Are you guys military?" Andrew asks.

"Two of us. The rest were trained. Three are doctors. And four are normal civilians," Lauren says.

"And that armor?" Andrew gestures towards me.

"A special armor I found," Lauren says.

"How did you come across it?" Andrew asks.

"As military, I know my bases well," Lauren says.

"I suppose I understand that since I'm a sheriff. But enough of that. I will like you all to meet some people," Andrew says.

We all stare at the people right behind him as they all look like all of us, serious, not to be messed with and I feel like in some way we are alike. It feels like we are the same people but from an alternate universe but somehow in the same one.

"I will like you all to meet Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Chandler Riggs, Danai Gurira, Steven Yeun, and Melissa McBride," Andrew introduces.

We all introduce ourselves to Andrew's group as we each shake hands with them.

"Now then, let's pair off. First, Lauren, you will be with me," Andrew says.

I feel Lauren tense up beside me as I squeeze her arm making her soften just a tiny bit.