"So, aren't you supposed to train me or something?" You inquired.

"Later, right now I want you meet the rest of the Legion so you're familiar with everyone." Rex answered.

With that, he started to walk inside the barracks with you following behind. A silence settled itself among you as you walked. It wasn't enjoyable yet it wasn't uncomfortable either. You walked into the building and felt eyes on you already. You took deep breaths to settle down your growing anxiety and surprisingly, it worked. Soon enough, you two stopped at a door and Rex put in a four-digit code before it opened. Both of you walked in and the door closed behind you. You looked forward to the troopers you'd be fighting alongside. It seemed like they were playfully wrestling with one another before Rex cleared his throat. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at you two. They saluted at the sight of their Captain as you shyly hid behind him.

"At ease, men. I would like to introduce the new recruit." Rex introduced.

You took a deep breath before he stepped aside to reveal you to his men.

"Hello, my name is (Y/n). I'm looking forward to be fighting with you all." You spoke with sudden confidence.

They didn't say anything as they continued to stare at you. The silence was almost unbearable until Rex said something.

"Please be nice to her as she is going to be serving with you. Training will be at 1900 and I expect you to be there." He said sternly.

He left the room and you averted your eyes to the ground. It didn't last long as one of the troopers put an arm around your shoulder.

"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put 'U' and 'I' together." He flirted.

Another clone was about to say something but you beat him to it.

"I'm pretty sure that's why 'N' and 'O' are put together." You shot, removing his arm.

A few of the men laughed at your response as you crossed your arms and smirked. The trooper looked so defeated and you honestly thought it was funny. You covered your mouth with your hands to try and suppress the laughter you had.

"That was the first time a girl rejected me like that!" He complained.

"The first? Pfft, more like the 37th time, that was so bad!" one said with a number five on his right temple.

That statement made you crack and you started to laugh. They continued their little argument as you stood there, still laughing. You managed to calm yourself down as a clone with a blue handprint on his chest plate approached you.

"Don't mind him, Hardcase can be a huge flirt when it comes to girls." He said.

"I'll keep that in mind if he tries again." You said.

"The name's Echo." He held a hand out.

"(Y/n). Though you probably already knew that." You shook his hand.

"Heh, yeah. We should get you fitted for armor before training."

"Alright, lead the way."

You two walked out of the room to get your armor. No one noticed you two left until Jesse stopped the argument.

"Fives, where's Echo?" He asked.

"What do you mean, he's right-" Fives started but stopped when he noticed that he wasn't there.

"Uh, (Y/n) isn't here either." Kix butted in.

"Did he...that son of a-"

"Relax, I overheard them talking about getting her fitted for armor."