He then looked up to Yang.

"Yang…" He started before holding her arm.

"Please…stop." Yang begged as tears were forming.

"You were the first that I learned of this crazy part of the world of Pokémon. You have been the spark in many people's hearts when all hope seems lost. Be that very spark in this time of need, and keep your true family safe." He said.

As Yang began to cry a bit, he slowly looked towards Blake.

"Blake…" He began as he slowly placed a hand on her cheek.

"No more. I can't take much more." She begged as she was getting emotional.

"Please…listen to me." He said as the crystals were now up to just under his torso. Blake sniffed and nodded. "Out of all of the members of this team, you're my favorite." He admitted.

"What…?" Blake asked with her ears shooting way up from those words. She was also snapped out of her emotional trance.

"It's not because you're a Faunus. It's because of how much you remind me of my past self. You and Derek would dedicate everything to move on and correct the wrongs they've done. With this newfound family you have, let them help you move on. If Derek was here, he would open his arms up for you instantly." He explained while smiling.

"Xedrek…!" She yelled before placing her lips onto his forehead. It may be cold as ice, but she didn't care. She broke away and held his hand.

"Ash will return soon. He's gonna need all of you. Combine your powers with his and destroy the Dreadnaught. Destroy it, and it's just Salem. Be the light everyone needs. Tell the twins…I'll see them...soon. And…live…happily ever…after. Just like…in those…fairy tales. Hehehehe…hehe…ah." He spoke with his last and dying breath and closed his eyes and smiled. He was now still, absolutely still.

Blake gasped as she felt his hand fall from her cheek.

"No!" Blake yelled before tightening her grip on it.

They watched as the rest of his body turned to crystal. The crystals began to fade away as they ascended to the sky. They watched as the last bit of it was going and was gone. Xedrek was now no more.

"Oh…oooohhh. Xe-dr-ek." Weiss sobbed as she and the rest of Team RWBY cried.

After a little while, Yang heard sparking sounds coming from Ruby.

"Ruby? You okay?" She asked. Her eyes shrank as she saw her sister's eyes glowed silver and more tears poured out.

"No. I'm pissed." She growled as she slowly stood up. "Let's go meet up with the others. Now." She growled more while walking away. They all just watched her for a brief moment.

"If I know Ruby, we better go." Yang suggested.

"No need to tell me twice." Weiss said as she actually became afraid of her team leader.

As they were leaving, Blake looked back at where Xedrek died at.

"See you soon…Derek." She whispered and returned to her team.

As they returned to where everyone else was at, they all saw people gathering around many that have died. Blake went off to find the twins to pass on the message to them, who took his death the worst.

"RUBY! YANG!" Taiyang's voice rang out. He was running towards them.

"Dad!" They yelled and they hugged him.

"Weiss! You're okay!" Winter yelled as she ran to Weiss and hugged her.

"Good to see you're okay." Weiss said.