39

In the 2 ½ years at Julliard, RN has gained quite the reputation as one of the youngest rising stars in classical singing. Under the tutelage of Clark, her fame has shot up. She now performs around the world. She ended up graduating early and now lives in Italy, touring the world. She is now hailed as the next Pirmadona.

Like RN, SH also graduated early. With his talent and skills as a pianist, he has gained fame and is also one of the rising stars in classical piano. He currently also lives in Italy with RN. They both moved to Italy about 2 months ago, they currently work together at the same art centre but also do worldwide tours as a duo and soloist.

Both of them would be performing various solo pieces and would be performing for the first time as a duo in Korea. Both OYH and SSR were excited to see them again, although they went over to the USA to visit them often, they did not want to overstay too often as they knew each of them were busy with school and practice.

Being away from Korea and growing up, SH and RN respectively have blossomed into their own person. Today they were hosting a welcome dinner at OYH's house. YH had gone to the airport to pick SH and RN up. SK and SSR were busy preparing the house for the dinner, while OYH and EB were in the kitchen finishing up the last dish for dinner.

With perfect timing, RN and SH walk into the house *wearing the same outfit as the pasta date*

Everyone rushed to greet RN and SH. During dinner they spend the entire evening chatting and catching up with each other. Tomorrow was rehearsals for the concert and still feeling jet lag, RN and SH eventually went to sleep early (in their respectively houses)

*the next day*

RN and SH are at Shimwoo Art Centre for rehearsal. They were both dressed in simple matching white outfits.

Having worked together for many occasions, SH and RN really fell into a rhythm

Having worked together for many occasions, SH and RN really fell into a rhythm. They knew what each person was after and wanted. Beside them were their managers, who because this was an official event, flew out to make sure the event ran smoothly. After the concert, SH and RN were both gonna spend some private time together in Korea before they had to head back to Italy again.

By the time rehearsals had ended it was close to 3pm, RN and SH both decided to go home and freshen up after which they both left their house together to go somewhere together.

*at the Columbarium*

RN and SH had come together to pay respects to Seolah and NAK respectively. Since they had been away they were unable to pay their respects. The last time they did it was a day before they flew to the States.

RN and SH each put flowers on NAK and Seolah's graves and in silence told them each about their lives. Even though SH never met NAK, through SSR's stories and experience, he learnt that NAK always cared for both him and SK. She died wanting to protect both of her children.

After they had paid their respects, they decided to go out together on a date. It was rare for them to have time together, even in Italy sometimes they were on completely different schedules as such date night was always special.

They went to a pasta restaurant. After sitting down and ordering, RN said "You know we failed to have our pasta date when we were in high school, have you ever paid back your promise since then?" SH pouted, "When we were at Juilliard and Italy didn't we go out on so many dates? I should have not only paid back but paid back in full and more." RN laughed and said that she was only teasing him. "Where is that ice-cold SH that a lot of the orchestra and junior members say about, how come I haven't seen him once since we were in the USA?" It was true, SH's attitude towards RN has always been 180 degree different compared to how he treated others. He was always respectful but distant but with RN, those rules were thrown out the window.

"That ice cold man only comes out when I am with other people. When I am with you, I am as real as I can be." SH quickly leaned over and pecked RN's lips. RN looked around and hit SH in the chest, "Yah! There are people around. Stop it." SH happy that he managed to make her blush, backed off and sat back down. Sooner after their meal arrived.

After they finished their meal, they decided to head home early. Tomorrow was the concert, they needed to rest for tomorrow.