37

*timeleap: 1 week*

SH and RN would be leaving for the USA in another 3 days time, they had already packed their belongings and sent them over ahead of time. Logan decided to let them live in an apartment that was only 8 minutes walking distance from Julliard.

Today the gang was having a farewell party for SH and RN. This party was SK's idea, even though SH felt it was unnecessary to have a party he knew SK was using this as an excuse to try out her fashion ideas. During the time where she was preparing to enter university, she decided to do some part time work at SSR's company. Although SK really loved fashion, she wanted to learn the different traits of design - not being confined to one line.

But the party was a good chance for her to try out her different fashion ideas - she couldn't pass up the fact that she had many models to try out her designs.

Everyone including Sangah was also attending the party, 2 months after she started working with Mari she decided to strike out on her own. She filed for divorce from LJK and moved out of Hera Place long before it was destroyed. She now rents an apartment, a simple 2 bedroom apartment. With Minhyeok now in the army, she was growing into her own person - someone not defined by her husband but by herself.

As for LJK, when JDT's crimes were exposed, he was also exposed as well, as such he went to prison and was sentenced to 5 years for his crimes.

Because the new Shimwoo Place is being constructed, they decided to rent out a simple event hall to host the farewell party.

The room was decked out in beautiful white and pink roses, with soft party music playing in the background. SK had insisted that the party theme would be formal. She wanted to use this event to test her design skills for formal wear. No one dared to argue against her wishes.

At 6pm, everyone began to enter the event hall. Jenny and EB were in charge of the decorations and music choice for tonight. When the adults walked in, they were impressed by what the children had done. SK had insisted that the children be in charge of planning the party, the only help they got from their parents was Logan's help at renting the event hall.

One by one the children enter, in specific SK, Jenny and EB's gowns were personally designed by SK.

The girls walked in wearing SK's designs, SSR in particular was very impressed with SK's designs

The girls walked in wearing SK's designs, SSR in particular was very impressed with SK's designs. She noticed that SK really had very creative ideas and being a girl who absolutely loved fashion. She was able to understand what women were looking for.

As much as this party was a farewell party for SH and RN, in actuality it was also a celebration party with SK, Jenny and EB as well. The three manage to get into the university of their choice. Each of their parent was more than beyond proud.

Since things had settled, Mari and YDP continued to work for OYH and YDP respectively. In the case of Mari, she started to assume more responsibility in OYH's company - now in charge of the sales and marketing department. Sangah now works in the sales department of OYH's beauty company. YDP is helping YH with his business development, YH had never really had a business mind- he was best when he was concentrating on his medical stuff.

After some time, RN and SH walked in, looking like a perfect matching couple. Initially SK wanted RN to wear a full length gown, but RN felt that was too over the top for a simple party, after some back and forth they both decided on a medium length dress. RN's dress colour matched with SH's beige casual suit.