21

OYH goes to visit SSR in the meantime (same timeline as YH leaving for the office)

She goes to have breakfast with SSR, and at the same time collect DNA samples to test. *same as the drama, minus the book*

At the same time, with OYH at his house, SH goes down to visit RN. EB is already at the dining table, waiting for RN to finish scooping out breakfast. Seeing SH walk in, she commented "How did SH enter the house without you opening the door?" RN blushed in response, SH smirks and replies "I know the passcode naturally. I have come to this house 100 times in the past few months."

EB sees the blush and realise there was something more going on. She asked "Are you two dating?" RN almost dropped the soup spoon, it was SH who reacted and took over the role of scooping soup for them. RN let out a small smile and nodded lightly. EB nodded in response.

The three sat in silence and ate breakfast. Every now and then, SH would put food in RN's bowl and small smiles were exchanged between the two. Afterwhich, SH helps RN clean up the dishes. RN sits with EB and asks her what her plans are, since her mother rejected her request. EB is unsure what to do, RN replies saying it's time that her mother and YH know that she is here. As much as hiding out in her apartment is an option but it is not a solution. RN says that YH has been thinking alot about her. EB replies "Don't sugarcoat me, I know he doesn't think of me. No one cares about me, even if you are only helping me just because you are too kind. Why are you always so kind!"

RN, frustrated at EB's attitude, shouts at her, telling her to grow up and focus on becoming a better person. Her father does think about her.

*flashback* One day OYH, YH and RN are having dinner, and YH subconsciously says that braised fish is one of EB's favourite dishes. Realising what had slipped out of his mouth, he quickly apologised.

"You don't have to apologise Uncle. I can understand how much you miss EB. If anything, feel free to talk about EB with me whenever you wish to. I wouldn't be offended."

Ever since RN found out about her birth secret, she connected the dots that EB and her were half-sisters. Even though she couldn't forgive EB for what she had done to her. RN knew that EB had the potential to become a better person.

RN recounted the different instances where YH would actually speak about EB to her and OYH. "Your father has not stopped trying to reach and look for you ever since he left prison."