17

With the help of the 3 Queens, they finally locate EB and realise that she was going to another school *not as good as chungah but still a good art school* she was preparing to take examination

Due to the punishment, she is unable to make contact with either parent and all communication must go through her temporary guardian Mrs Jin. OYH and YH tried to reach out to her but all of their calls and messages were ignored. They decided to hire a PI to observe Mrs Jin and EB. It was discovered that Mrs Jin was actually in contact with JDT.

*flashback JDT when learning that EB would be assigned to a guardian, got his secretary to make sure she was assigned to Mrs Jin, who actually works for JDT. He still needed eyes on EB to control CSJ in the future*

The children (minus SK) are still attending Chungah. SH decides to help RN study and prepare her for Seoul University. *flashback to the dinner RN had with SSR before the release of the adults, same as drama minus SK's jealousy and that scene with SSR and RN*

*same couple scene as the deleted scene* *I don't remember all the lines so I am just rewrite my own version, don't kill me*

SH "If it is too tough for you to be here in Korea and study, let's leave. We can go to the USA, there are more good performing arts schools there." RH "Why would you do that, you can easily make it in Seoul University, don't change your plans because of me."

SH hugs RN, do not run away because of me or someone else. Stand up and fight. Seolah would not hold it against you for wanting to pursue your passion. If there is anyone who should repent, I too don't deserve to go after my dream with what I did to Seolah. Let's continue to ask for forgiveness from Seolah and others as we make them proud."

RN smiles at SH; agreeing with his thinking. She decides to listen to him go for the audition for SNU. *yes I got rid of the ep 3 tiny scene*

SH pulls away from RN and is staring at her eyes. He leans in for a kiss but RN innocently keeps staring at him. Flustered he pulls away and clears his throats. SH says goodbye to RN, as he walks away, RN calls out to him. SH turns back and looks at RN curiously. RN blushes and says "Next time, do not hesitate and just kiss me." She runs up to SH and pecks him on the cheeks, blushing, she runs away and enters her house.

SH blushes like a beetroot and skips home *hahah I know the image is funny*

I know the Seokrona scene is long but I can't help it.- Author's comments