34

*two days had passed since the Hera Place's destruction.

Everyone had been preparing for this ending for 2 months, as such over the days they slowly packed and moved their items out and temporarily rented houses near each other.

CSJ was furious with the destruction of Hera Place, all her prized possession had been destroyed but when she heard the death of JDT, CSJ smirked that she had finally gotten rid of him thanks to OYH and her group. Now she could focus on consolidating her power and her control over the Chungah group.

In a week, they would be nominating the Director role of the whole of Chungah group, with CSJ initially going to prison, the various arms of Chungah had broken up, but from the moment CSJ got out of prison she started her plan on bring the different arms because together under the same solo leadership. With her father's relationship in the board of directors, they called for a vote to nominate the overall Director of Chungah group.

With the successful opening of Chungah Art centre alongside her reputation as a successful opera singer (despite the ghost singer) was good enough for her to secure majority votes to be the director.

She believed that once she got that director position back, she would have more power and influence to bring EB back to her and gain legal custody over her.

*at the same time, development had started on the Cheonseo district*

Shimwoo decided that instead of a 2nd Hera Place they were going to play the district differently. Instead of it being filled with buildings that facilitate the 1%, in collaboration with the various charity arms (Like OYH and YH's charities) they decided to build"

A medical centre that helped the less fortunate

A children development centre (where they would provide free education to orphans and those who come from single parent households)

A 2nd version of Hera Place (still)

Supermarkets and public facilities like swimming pools, parks.

The mission was to define themselves differently from what King's holding was. The 3 Queens enthusiastically supported this idea and image.

When CSJ heard of the development, she was beyond angry, she did not like the fact that Shimwoo company was encroaching onto their turf. She needed to quickly become the Director so she could spur Chungah group even further to a higher position and reputation than Shimwoo.

*scene switch*

The children had all graduated from high school.

SK, Jenny and EB were sitting for their entrance exams into the various universities

SK was applying to Korea National University of Arts

Jenny was applying to Seoul University's Music Composition department

EB was applying to Yonsei University's department of social work.

Minhyeok, having finished high school, was still sitting on the fence as to what he wanted to do in life. Seeing how his mother had become independent and left LJK. He decided it was time to enter the military early. Hoping the experience would mature him more.

RN and SH were preparing their overseas studies at Juilliard University in New York.

The parents were proud that their children were developing into their own person and going after their own dreams.

Just slightly before JDT's death, SH and SK decided to change their surname to Shim - leaving the chapter of them being JDT's children behind.