1

*since I am not a writer, I shall write out what should have changed as much as I can in both season 2 and season 3*

YH's hand is not broken, there was no hook up of YH and CSJ in the USA.

YH met OYH in the USA when he was trying to find investors for his company. OYH introduces him to Logan, who actually was in favor of his idea and eventually became his main investor.

OYH and YH being each other's first love, become requited. They are not married however, they are together – they arrive back in Korea with the aim of

Getting EB back

Revenge for SR's death

Repentance for Min Seol ah's death (RN's)

Between then and now – 6 months has passed

When OYH and YH appear in JDT and CSJ's engagement party, RH is also with them. They are at the hotel for a joint event – HY and OYH's companies. They are doing an event for a new line of beauty products with the profits going to charity that HY is handling.
Charity is related to providing medical care to those in affiliated countries.

After which, SH actually leaves the party to go and find RH. He sees her talking to some of YH and OYH's employees. At the moment of seeing her, he decides to back out trying to talk to her. But RN sees him and calls out. SH turns around and acknowledges her. RN walks over and the two talk. RN expresses disappointment at not hearing back from SH during her stay in the USA. SH is unable to reply to her thinking that he always wanted to reach out but he couldn't get over the fact that he did not stand by her.

RN ends the conversation with that she hopes SH will take the initiative to reach out to her, "I will be waiting for you" before she walks away

EB is standing further behind and sees this interaction. She also catches a glimpse of a happy family moment between YH, OYH and RN. She continues to grow in anger and jealousy.